PSA: Lidl Hex & Torx T wrench set 27/09/12.

Home Forum Bike Forum PSA: Lidl Hex & Torx T wrench set 27/09/12.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: Lidl Hex & Torx T wrench set 27/09/12.
  • Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

brilliant heads up, thanks. I’ve lost enough of my current ones to make this worth going for…

ta.

imp999

£10
    Very very good.
    I use mine all the time on the bikes.
    Hex have ball end BTW.

Premier Icon zilog6128
    Subscriber

BTW – double ended ratchet spanners up soon:

doesn’t seem that great a deal to me. Yes they’re half the price of the Halfords Pro ones but with Halfords you get a) more spanners, b) a flexi-ratchet end, c) a lifetime warranty AND they will no doubt be on offer soon.

andyl

I wonder if these drill bit sharpeners are any good? http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_34803.htm

wysiwyg

And that compressor..much cop?

foxyrider

doesn’t seem that great a deal to me. Yes they’re half the price of the Halfords Pro ones but with Halfords you get a) more spanners, b) a flexi-ratchet end, c) a lifetime warranty AND they will no doubt be on offer soon.

Maybe I won’t bother then 🙂

andyl

which one? The proper 24L one – yup. Good value and normally 3yr warranty on lidl stuff.

the airbrush one – you can probably do high flow with a track pump for a quick burst (or ghetto inflator with track pump)

wysiwyg

im thinking of the airbrush one, for airbrushing

andyl

ahh in that case should be fine. I have a really old one for airbushing that is noisy and not very smooth but that should be a lot better and much easier to live with than a full size one for airbrushing. But saying that, if you do all your airbushing in one place then I would still be tempted to buy a proper compressor as you can use it for other things.

+ one advantage of a proper compressor is you can have a proper regulator and set the pressure you want.

wysiwyg

*strokes beard* methinks more research is needed. Plus this helmet spraying milarcy may be a fad..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Lidl Hex & Torx T wrench set 27/09/12.’ is closed to new replies.