Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • PSA – Lidl bike stuff next week
  • DezB
    Free Member

Excellent! Ages since they’ve done their bargainous interchangable lens glasses. I need some more!

and this, I shall be stocking up

ohnohesback
    Free Member

ONHB – Not just there for the doomed things in life…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

No work stands. SOAB!

dooosuk
    Free Member

Anyone had one of the floor pumps?

Thinking of getting one to leave in the office in addition to the one at home.

DezB
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Rubbish. Don’t bother.

luffy105
    Free Member

Have to agree about the floor pump unfortunately. I’m quite a fan of the Lidl special offers but the pump was the worst thing I have bought so far

nbt

My local Aldi has the big paper towel things for £2.99 at the moment.

Had one of the old style floor pumps, it was rubbish, it snapped! This one looks like a better design

Liking the look of the ergon style bar-end grips. might pick some up to try out

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I’ve got a floor pump. It’s lost it’s blow off valve but it works fine tbh..

That workstand appear to have vat on top and weren’t they 30 quid originally.

IHN

For once, none of it looks worth buying 🙁

drlex
    Free Member

Add to the chorus of the cr@ppiness of the last track pump- colleague bought one & it broke on first attachment to the valve! If you risk buying the new one, test in the shop & save the receipt!

DezB
    Free Member

That workstand appear to have vat on top and weren’t they 30 quid originally

Dunno mate, just trying to help. You don’t have to buy one!

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Getting your money back from Lidl is a right faff these days.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Dez> wasn’t having a go. Sorry if it came over like that

headfirst
    Free Member

Liking the look of the ergon style bar-end grips. might pick some up to try out

My thoughts too, are these new for Lidl? If not anyone got any feedback on them?

DezB
    Free Member

Dez> wasn’t having a go. Sorry if it came over like that
    Me neither. Shoulda put a smiley on my last post 🙂

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

this is the first run of bike stuff. in 4-8weeks more will come out with the work stands and track pumps. the faulty track pumps were replaced last year with another and work a lot better havent had any back. hoping they put cycling shoes out as well as mine have had it

patriotpro
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Rubbish. Don’t bother.

I second this.

Took mine back after it got stuck on the valve and the only way of getting it off was to tear off the valve.

patriotpro
    Free Member

ohnohesback – Member
    Getting your money back from Lidl is a right faff these days.

What have they don to you? I’ve never had any bother. Even taken stuff back without a receipt and got a refund. 😆

ohnohesback
    Free Member

It was a few years ago. A multi sensor watch I bought there would’nt reset to sea level so I took it back. They sent it off to be examined and agreed it was naff, my money was returned via cheque a month later.

ads678

I’ve bought about three Lidl track pumps thr first two were rubbish but the last one i bought is pretty good. It just seems better put together, maybe they realise they were pish and got better ones. for the price i’d give it a go.

I’ve got the ergon style grips as well and they are very good, although i haven’t tried the actual ergon ones!

Also got the gillet, which is also good for the price.

They also do very good chorizo!!!

globalti
    Free Member

I’ll have the two girls bottom right under “Great Offers”. Yum yum.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

i like the shorts with

– 5. Rear ventilation zone

makes me rethink the words “track pump”

rossi46
    Free Member

I’ll have the two girls bottom right under “Great Offers”

😀

I love their socks- the best iv’e found without paying silly money (boring i know). Also their Gilet and lightweight windproof jacket which packs down to the size of a small bag of Haribo are brilliant.
    Can’t fault them for the money.

DezB
    Free Member

That workstand appear to have vat on top and weren’t they 30 quid originally.

They’ve just trebled in price!!

tinybits
    Free Member

DebB – Yep, I think there’s been too many looks on the listing. £100 is a complete rip off!

(unless you want to pay £100 for a cheapo work-stand, in which case they are about spot on for the money…)

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Can’t fault them for the money.

TBH I find most of their stuff pretty crap – Aldi is far better but a bit more expensive.

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

lol lidl havent sent cheques out as refunds in 5 years

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Lidl bike stuff next week’ is closed to new replies.