Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • PSA: Last Ever Neighbours tomorrow
  • Caher

If you thought you were gutted when the Ozark and Stranger Things ended, tomorrow’s the last ever Neighbours.

Kryton57

This is a thinly disguised Kylie thread isn’t it. I’ll give it 27 posts before its closed. 😀

scaredypants

This is a thinly disguised Kylie thread isn’t it.

you should be so lucky

sharkattack

I haven’t watched it since Teabag Teasdale started a wave of terror on his BMX.

dirkpitt74

Is Mrs Mangle still in it?

Dolcered

I’m genuinely going to miss it 🙁

chrishc777
    Free Member

I didn’t know it was still going! I remember my Mum watching it, last time I saw an episode must have been around 1996

Drac

How’s Bouncer these days? Has he had any more episodes of his own?

zippykona

“don’t do it Shane, your back can’t take it”
    “Of course I can speak French ,I learnt it from a Czechoslovakia and you don’t get more foreign than that”
    Max Ramsey

Caher

Yea, 1998 for me when I then had to enter the world of work.

sharkattack

The last episode of Neighbours should have been written as a prequel to Mad Max so we can see exactly what went wrong.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I haven’t watched it since Teabag Teasdale started a wave of terror on his BMX.

I remember exclaiming “holy shit that’s Taj Mihelich!”

oldtennisshoes

scaredypants
    This is a thinly disguised Kylie thread isn’t it.

you should be so lucky

dufresneorama
    Free Member

All they need to do now is kill off Home & Away and my weekly drivel intake will be down 2.5hrs 🎉

Still have to watch friends on a constant 10 series long loop every night mind 😔

desperatebicycle

I hear from a reliable source that there’s a beach volleyball tournament with Margot Robbie and Natalie Imbruglia in the last one… So I’ll be watching my only ever episode of Neighbours 😀

fazzini

Is Bronwyn coming back for this episode??

darthpunk
    Free Member

I’m hoping the last episode will reveal the whole thing was a Bouncer fever dream

beinbhan

Last time I watched it was in a backpackers at Coogee Beach in the early 90’s. We watched it every night to find out how real Aussies lived 😁

ads678

I was one of those sad bastards that went to Ramsey Street or Pin Oak Court as it’s actually called when I was in Melbourne in 1998. No filming going on that day though.

Andy_B

one before the last is on now. Workign at the office doesn’t seem such a bad idea.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

For a while i was nicknamed Skinner in reference to one of the Neighbours characters.

I dont care, as long as plain Jane is in the final episode, i am in

IHN

One of the main things about my university days is that I used to see the cliffhanger of each episode four times – lunchtime showing and evening showing, and then twice the next day when it was repeated at the start of that day’s showings.

And Bronwyn, be still my beating teenage heart. And the girl who had a (twin?) brother, I think they lived with Madge and Harold.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

When I started at my first real design agency in Slough (!) I could watch the then new Neighbours morning showing at 9.0 whilst drinking my tea and eating my toast. After it finished I could drive the 6 miles to Didcot and catch the first cheap day return train to Slough at about 9.35.
    Short a short show but it soon ramped up from there.
    Not seen it since a couple of months after it started.

weeksy

I dont care, as long as plain Jane is in the final episode, i am in

LOL it seems she’s back as a standard character and is now 52 !!!

martinhutch

LOL it seems she’s back as a standard character and is now 52 !!!

Life comes at you fast. 🙂

You can measure your level of general decreptitude by naming the last Neighbours character you remember.

In my case, Flick Scully…

rOcKeTdOg

You can measure your level of general decreptitude by naming the last Neighbours character you remember.

Joe mangle

Cougar

Joe mangle

A couple of years back I thought “oh, he’d be ace!” on hearing that Ralf Little was to be the new star of Death In Paradise. Not immediately realising that they did not, in fact, mean Mark Little.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Rack off Todd!

jambourgie
    Free Member

I hear from a reliable source that there’s a beach volleyball tournament with Margot Robbie and Natalie Imbruglia in the last one… So I’ll be watching my only ever episode of Neighbours 😀

Did you actually hear that or are you making it up? If I cancel plans to stay in and watch this guff and that doesn’t happen…

jamiemcf

The important life lesson I learnt was to never change cassettes while driving.

donks
    Free Member

My friends filmed the UK parts of this. Apparently there are a few cameos from ex cast who now live in the UK and the regular camera crew were not available so “wise guys” got a call and went and filmed it. It was done about 6 months ago.

sharkattack

In my case, Flick Scully…

I was just a boy when she walked into Ramsay Street.

I suddenly stopped complaining about my mother watching crappy soap operas and just got into it.

IHN

Remember little, some would say annoying, Hannah Martin?

She’s now a news anchor in Germany, reporting from Kyiv amongst other places

https://www.dw.com/en/the-timing-of-it-is-rather-symbolic-rebecca-ritters-reports-from-kyiv/av-61635961

richwales

Won’t be watching unfortunately. I’m going on an artistic retreat to the bungle bungles.

Cougar

I was just a boy when she walked into Ramsay Street.

Holly Valance, wasn’t it. Appropriately, the inventor of the undersheet.

jimmy
    jimmy

Holy crap. Jane looks like an ancient  teacher I used to have at school.

funkmasterp

My last memory is of Todd being addicted to Ghosts and Goblins at the local arcade and stealing to fund his habit. Poor bastard could’ve picked an easier game to get addicted to.

leffeboy

oh goodness, Friday Kylie.

sharkattack

When the hell did Dr Karl’s hair fall out? I had no idea who he was!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.