Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • PSA – King headset £41+post plus cheap pikes ,revs etc etc
  • matther01
    Free Member

Try alltricks.fr for other good deals at the mo on some RS forks

These are not OEM either I think

bigjim

well that was an expensive 10 minutes

matther01
    Free Member

What did you get?

bigjim

bloody pikes!

jler1985

I ordered some pikes on Saturday using my credit card and haven’t heard anything from provokeshop apart from receiving an order processing email (on Saturday) which stated they had accepted my payment.
    Checked my online banking today and it says the payment is pending, so rang the bank and they said they have accepted the payment, and it is probikeshop who need to accept the payment.

I have tried ringing but due to my lack of French has got me nowhere, and no replies to my emails.

Has anyone else had the same issues? How long after your order did you get an confirmation email with delivery dates etc…

Any help would be great!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

ordered at 23:15 on the 8/7/14
    shipping details emailed at 19:30 on 9/7/14
    delivered 12:57 on 11/7/14 via UPS

credit card order

plain box SIDs – come with manual but nothing else,

had a Santa Cruz frame from them a couple of years back when they were giving 20% back to spend on components, that arrived in 24 hours (extra cost) and i paid via PayPal

jler1985

Thanks for the reply dirtrider. I have just had an email from them apologising for the delay and my order should be sent out today.
    The reason for the delay was the company were closed yesterday as it was a bank holiday in France. Fair enough in my book, just glad they are on there way!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Bastille Day

bigjim

yes a big holiday weekend in France.

mikertroid
    Free Member

I fitted the Revs earlier; now off to have a quick test ride 🙂

matther01
    Free Member

My pikes arrived from alltricks today after ordering on Fri…but the local corner shop has them. Will be collecting in 10 mins!

matther01
    Free Member

Mine are OEM so no pump or star nut,they also have the rct3 sticker on them but are rc’s, which I kind of expected but their advert was totally misleading. Still happy as I never use the pedal setting on my other pikes anyway and a star nut is only a couple of £s. Just glad they’re adjustable…and all black!

alfabus
    Free Member

This thread should have some sort of warning… pikes purchased 🙂

mikertroid
    Free Member

Yes it’s been an expensive week for me. Justified by the fact that decent 1 1/8″ forks will be in short supply soon and both bikes in running have got plenty more miles left before I want to shift them on.

Spend to save. The money I saved on two forks more than pays for the revs. Ergo free revs. Mike math 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘PSA – King headset £41+post plus cheap pikes ,revs etc etc’ is closed to new replies.