Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA Jobsworth bike wall hangers £2!
  • isitafox
    Free Member

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TOTERBSR/jobsworth-steel-wall-mounted-bike-hanger-(fixed-hook)
    Currently £1.99 each, ordered a couple the other day to try. Just put them up and ordered another 3!
    Says on the site they don’t come with fixings but the first pair I ordered did.

MoreCashThanDash

What fixings did they come with? I got some last month and had no fixings?

kimbers

I have these in my garage, work well my biggest tyres are 2.5 on 30mm rims and they fit, just!

redstripe
    Free Member

You can get them Ebay cheaper, got 8 for £8 delivered a couple of weeks ago from one of those Chinese sellers who sends stuff from the UK (arrived in 2 days).

bigdaddy

Good PSA, ordered some of those, cheers

isitafox
    Free Member

Came with a set of screws and plugs, ordered another 3 yesterday afternoon and they arrived today!

regenesis
    Free Member

Same as redstripe – eBay sellers do packs with fixings and in multiples

Daffy

By sawing about 20mm off the tip of the hook, I have 29*3 tyres in there.

I have 9 of these hooks at 2 heights along a wall that’s 3m in length.

cb200
    Free Member

Rather than start a new thread – would you trust these hangers with nice carbon rims?

jkomo

Cb if you hang the bike on its back wheel it will be fine, the hook isn’t scratchy but you could add some protection.
    If it’s a road bike you could hang fully no problem I would say.
    That’s how I have mine, mtb on back wheel, road bike up high.

cb200
    Free Member

Thanks. It’s an MTB about 13kgs. I’m more concerned about ‘deforming’ the rim with all that tension on one area. I’m guessing the answer will be that rims are built to tolerances way beyond that.

Strangely I’m not concerned about aluminium rims at all, I suppose it’s because the carbon ones were so much more expensive

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA Jobsworth bike wall hangers £2!’ is closed to new replies.