Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA It’s that “time” again… time to rewind…
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

T’moz, in case y’all f’get..

jam-bo

Day after tomorrow…

km79
    Free Member

Remind us again tomorrow evening.

simondbarnes

Aye, you’re a day early.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahh.. well….. just…… thought I’d get in early..

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be about video rental stores.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Luckily, I asked a friend or two if it was tonight, they pointed out that it’s tomorrow.

I get by. With a little help from my friends.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I don’t work abysmal prison service shifts on weekends anymore so don’t need to get up on Sunday so I couldn’t give a flying Scotsmans sporran! 😆

zippykona

Scotland, I salute your magnificent scenery , your clever people and your mental cows but please can you stop making us **** with our clocks.
    Thank you.

burko73

Can’t be many Scottish kids still walking across the land to school and poor farmers on old grey fergies ploughing by candlelight these days. More likely the country schools shut down and the kids get driven to school by their parents and the farmers are up all night ploughing by massive spotlights on their beast of a tractor with billions of lumens on tap.

My dad just said he’s gonna do his watch tonight in case he forgets tomorrow??!! He says he’ll deal with the consequences….

For me all it means is I’m up at 5 instead of 6 on Sunday as little one jumps on the bed proclaming it’s morning and I should get up. Mums away for the weekend so no sneaking back to bed…

jam-bo

Car clock will be right again.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Really really wish we could leave it as is.

sweepy
    Free Member

Scotland always gets the blame but I don’t know anyone that wants it. If anything I think we should go forward an hour.

newrobdob
    Free Member

Despite my phone and my bedside clock automatically changing every year i still don’t trust them to be right in the morning. I’m so paranoid!

rOcKeTdOg

NT will be busy this weekend https://www.instagram.com/p/Bax7WgSjhkq/

bikebouy
    Free Member

😆 very good RD..

scotroutes

sweepy – Member
    Scotland always gets the blame but I don’t know anyone that wants it. If anything I think we should go forward an hour

This.

Anyway, as it’s the end of British Shaving Time, it marks the start of the winter beard.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Scotland, I salute your magnificent scenery , your clever people and your mental cows but please can you stop making us **** with our clocks

That’s a matter between you and your consenting clock. Don’t be blaming us for Westminster decisions!

zippykona

I believe there was a proposal to keep it BST but all it needed was one SMP to object and the whole thing would be scuppered.
    One SMP objected and the rest of the uk has to pay the price.
    You can sign this https://www.rospa.com/campaigns-fundraising/current/lighter-evenings/

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA It’s that “time” again… time to rewind…’ is closed to new replies.