Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA (ish) Archos Cobalt 8" HD Android Tablet for £64 @ Tesco with discount code.
  • rockhopper70

I have just had an alert from HUKD on these devices and toying with one myself.
    Already reduced from the £99 to £79 and with code TDXR-7TGW, another £15 off.
    Free delivery to store.

rossi46
    Free Member

Awesome 😀

rossi46
    Free Member

Heres the clicky linky 😉

Think i’ll have one of those…..

rockhopper70

I’ve not yet sussed inserting links in my posts……
    …and there’s me thinking of buying a tablet!!

sharkbait
    Free Member

code not working for me 🙁

SammyC
    Free Member

This code worked for me, only £10 though;

TDX-9KJ6

dooosuk
    Free Member

Thanks…bought one and collect tomorrow. Seems to get good reviews on Amazon.

Steelsreal

i bought one at xmas when they wer £50, and they are okay.

Not brilliant, quite a few issues to sort, read the HUKD pages on them re getting things like iplayer working (lyp sync is always out so yuo have to use xnmc!)

DOes struggle with a lot of things but for the money its fine. Use mine to keep my daugyter entertained in the car on long journeys etc..

Just don’t expect an ipad/ galaxy for £64!

dooosuk
    Free Member

It’ll only be used for web browsing and email, so doesn’t need to be great. £60 after some vouchers.

Link for other people if they purchase:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/archos-80-cobalt-owners-thread-guide-page-1-1422654

rossi46
    Free Member

The £15 code didn’t like me, but the £10 code3 worked- iv’e bought 2: One for me and one for my eldest son 😉

rockhopper70

sold out.

rossi46
    Free Member

sold out.

Oops, i bought the last two then 😳

Sorry 😆

dooosuk
    Free Member

How are people getting on with theirs then?

I think I’ll be taking mine back. Really struggles to detect some key presses which makes typing URLs tiresome. Installing a Swype type keyboard didn’t work either as it didn’t always detect the first letter.

After a brief 1hr play it’d locked up a couple of times and needed power cycling.

Was quick for browsing when working though.

DrP

I almost bought on this PSA..then I read the online reviews, and many people had similar issues.

DrP

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Back in stock, now.

It must be all those returns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA (ish) Archos Cobalt 8" HD Android Tablet for £64 @ Tesco with discount code.’ is closed to new replies.