Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • PSA: Icebreaker Merino gear 60% off
  • drlex
    Free Member

For anyone contemplating the Regatta Harvey jacket, save time & money by looking at the regatta outlet website, where it’s £15. There’s also the gilet version cheap.

Use ‘EBC10’ on the checkout for -10% & free delivery.

Yes, I know, 1st post and looks like an ad, but thought I’d end the lurking & chip in. Not affiliated with Regatta, but have used their kit (& associated dare2b) before & found it good for the money.

luket

Another fiver heading your way fbk. Thank you for the link.

I’ve become a bit of a merino obsessive over the years and icebreaker’s the best in my view. I love my 200 weight long sleeve one for a second layer on the bike.

Roll on 28 May to 11 June!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Luket another merino geek like me! I finally caved in and bought onr of the icebreakers even with P&P it’s still only £22 they are way more than that, I did my google shop just to check!

fbk
    Free Member

MC & Luket – you know what? You’re right, maybe I’ll get some more, spurred on by my own thread!

Thanks again guys.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Ha ha I bought a short sleeved v-neck t-shirt for travelling in 150g, got lots of base layers merino for riding.

fandango
    Free Member

@fbk, another Brucie Bonus heading your way! I had to curtail my merino fetishism but picked up some some new running socks and a pair of new RF gloves. Thanks for the PSA 🙂

unsponsored
    Free Member

Ordered one of these Patagonia Merino hoodies from Sportspursuit a couple of weeks ago. It arrived today.

Patagonia Merino Hoodie

ashfanman
    Free Member

Thanks OP. That’s another £5 for you. My gf just bought a Haglofs jacket – 50% off!

fbk
    Free Member

Just to let folk know today’s the last day for the icebreaker sale.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@fbk – thanks for the heads up, I’ve tried twice to buy IceBreaker stuff and the payment part of the website is broken 🙁

Gilesey
    Free Member

Thanks fbk, another fiver heading your way…

fbk
    Free Member

Well, for those folk who missed it, they seem to have extended the Icebreaker sale for another 3 days 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

My merino stuff was dispatched yesterday so only 8 days from order to dispatch can’t complain at that!

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

My top just arrived, big thanks 😀

luket

My stuff just arrived.

Thanks, fbk, whoever you are!

But beware the slightly-out-of-shape milk tray man (can’t be the only one in stealthy black)…

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Icebreaker Merino gear 60% off’ is closed to new replies.