- PSA Howies mens jeans in TKmax reduced from £95 to £16
only got them in 2 sizes buy on line herePosted 7 years ago
To answer the question of “What’s so special about Howies jeans? “
1) They fit me comfortably – this is something not a lot of jeans manage
2) for a while they were doing them wide and short as standard, just the way I need them, I don’t have very long legs so 6 inches of turn-ups just doesn’t work before someone says just roll them up, so not having to have the adjusted is great.
3) they aren’t pre-faded and treated with loads of $hitty checmicals so they are soft from day 1, I have a pair of cheaper stop gap jeans I bought from next recently and they are like jeans mixed with wood, solid, they could stand up on their own. I also hate – pre-faded and pre-creased jeans I’m more than capable if aging jeans myself
4) howies jeans last me pretty well – most don’t last more than 3 months – howies will go up to a year.
5) the indigo is really rich and they fade really nicely.
If you find other jeans that work for you then great, go for it – I like howies jeans, I just wish they would go back to stocking the size they need, but despite emailing to ask for it they just can’t seem to be arsed these days – shame as I’m sure you can see, I really like their jeans.Posted 7 years ago
I wish I knew, I’m pretty hard wearing on things in general – I don’t so much wear as destroy things 🙂
untreated raw denim is not soft, that comes from wearing them and not some chemical/sanforized processing
A good point, given that howies allege to not overly treat their jeans before they sell them they are remarkably soft straight from day one.Posted 7 years agobutcherMember
I tend to only have one pair on the go at any one time and I’d expect to get at least a year!
I have jeans that I’ve been wearing on a regular basis for over 10 years… OK, some of them are looking a bit worse for wear, but the first year is nothing more than a ‘bedding in’ period really.
And all of those were from Matalan. £12.
I did buy some posh Sainsbury’s jeans recently, but the fit was a bit dubious and I managed to rip them after a couple of months.Posted 7 years agokimbersSubscriber
due to a persistently puking/vomiting child while stayng at the inlaws over xmas i was suddenly in need of some new jeans
only asda was open- didnt go for the 5 quid option, but the 12 quid pair were fine, infact they look just as good as my other branded jeans, ive even been asked what label they were a couple of times!! and 5 months on theyve worn finePosted 7 years agotracknickoMember
my 30 / L that i ordered and as it says on takky maxx label
are actually 30 / R (as it says on howies label)
and realistically about 32-33 / 31’s
Shame, lovely jeans but a trifle short.
anyone get 28/L or 30/L that are actually L, and wanted something a bit shorter/wider?
odd request i know… but worth a shotPosted 7 years ago
The topic ‘PSA Howies mens jeans in TKmax reduced from £95 to £16’ is closed to new replies.