Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA Hope Tech Enduro rims £21.99 @ Wiggle.
  • ads678
    chakaping
    Free Member

That’s cheaper than I sold a used pair for on ebay a while ago. Shows how fussy we’ve all become about MTB rim width eh?

Good width for gravel or too narrow?

damascus
    Free Member

Shows how fussy we’ve all become about MTB rim width eh?

Possibly but I think it’s more that they weighed so much compared to the competition. They also seemed to ding just as easily as the lighter competition. Still a good price.

sharkattack

Yeah they can keep them, even at that price.

They’re skinny, heavy and soft. I’ve had them on a couple of bikes, they’re not the worst things ever. There’s just many, many better options.

dirkpitt74

Tempted to have a go at building some wheels for my lads bike at that price – think I have a couple of Superstar hubs kicking around.

ads678

I bought 2 for my first ever wheel build, and at that price they’ll be great for my solaris putting them on a set of pro 2’s I already have.
    They wont be getting thrashed in the Alps or anything and you don’t get much for 22 quid….

Just need some spoke now, better figure out how to measure them….

Northwind

That’s about the right price for them tbh- they only ever sold at the normal price because they said Hope on them. Not to say they’re awful, they just were uncompetitive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA Hope Tech Enduro rims £21.99 @ Wiggle.’ is closed to new replies.