Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA: Halfords 20% off most cycling stuff online
  • cjr61

Easy peasey….extra 10% if you have your BC card too!

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Not on bikes, unless I’m missing something?

cjr61

Sorry, not on bike or wearable tech but pretty much most other parts/accessories and clothing

granny_ring

Thanks will have a gander.

steeble
    Free Member

Cool, can get a bell stoker for £40 now

cp

treated the commuter bike to a new £3 chain. grand 🙂

dirtyrider
    Free Member

makes Shimano F03C Sintered Pads cheap

riddoch

Steeble, not sure you weren’t being sarcastic but I have a spare large stoker I impulse bought when they were £20 if you want?

spence
    Free Member

Just picked up a pair of Mountain King’s I reserved this morning for £17.30 as opposed to the £21.62 on line price, not bad for a couple of cheap tyres. The best bit thou was the in store price is over £21 each! Will check to see what else I need.

buck53

Thanks for that, lost my multitool last week and now have a replacement on the way!

jate
    Free Member

Thanks for that.
    Have reserved a Halfords track pump for the grand total of £10.79 (ok so it’s only a Halfords one but it’s got a metal barrel and for £10.79 how wrong can it go……).

cjr61

Jate – Was looking at that red one myself. let me know what it’s like as I might be tempted too!

boriselbrus
    Free Member

We use the red ones in the work shop. Used 20-30 times a day everyday. Still going strong after more than 2 years.

jate
    Free Member

Picked the Halfords pump up and for £10 it looks like a bargain.
    On the face of it, not obviously inferior to my Topeak ones and they are 2/3 times as much.

granny_ring

180 + 160 XT rotors for £32. Cheers OP.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Bollocks, just fitted two Conti Mountain Kings bought the other day for £21-odd for the pair and I thought I’d done well 😥

jackal
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up. Just a quick question, how do you get the BC discount, is it show your card in store or can it used online somehow?

cjr61

I always use my BC card in store. Reserve online via quidco, get the online sale price and then 10% extra when you collect…bargain central!

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Thanks for posting this – just picked up a Campag Zonda wheelset for the girlfriends road bike – £210 with the offer and BC Membership

arcadian
    Free Member

I was a bit surprised when I saw a fat bike in the front window of Halfords earlier today. I did kinda want to go in and ask for a shot.

mav12
    Free Member

local branch had bell stokers for £20

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

There is a Voodoo fat bike in the pipeline.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Cool, can get a bell stoker for £40 now

I assume thats a joke given theyre at most 20 quid?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Halfords 20% off most cycling stuff online’ is closed to new replies.