Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA: Halfords 10% off all bikes until 5th June
  • JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Which is a pain because I ordered a Boardman Pro 29er on Monday and with my British cycling discount I’d have got it for £810 instead of £900……..

Frankenstein
    Free Member

How have you ordered it?

Home delivery or fully paid?

Cancel and reorder online for that day?

Speak to the cycle staff as someone will sort you out.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

I’ve got a c2w voucher at the moment, doesn’t expire until september so in no rush to use it, fancy a 2017 Focus Mares Commuter

but is this

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/road-bikes/boardman-cx-team-bike

£999 -10% – then less another 10% in store from BC

so 800 quid? tempting

houndlegs
    Free Member

Isn’t there a way you can buy vouchers as well at 10% off, and load it all together? Sure I read it on UKHD I think??

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Fully paid… Arrghh.
    I`m sure new bike euphoria will kick in and it will be quickly forgotten……..
    Spec pretty good for £900 so pretty happy.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Here you go, bit long winded, and no idea if it still works, but you never know, could be worth a look for a big purchase.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/22-off-any-purchase-halfords-1603626

m0rk
    Free Member

Just in time for one of the largest employers in the countries C2W scheme to be launched (1st June)

I think I abused that 3yrs back and got a £1k Boardman for £810, and hit Quidco up too

Frankenstein
    Free Member

houndlegs – Member

Isn’t there a way you can buy vouchers as well at 10% off, and load it all together? Sure I read it on UKHD I think??

Bike was already discounted on sale.
    10% Off day – placed order.
    10% BC discount.
    Then paid in vouchers using work discount for another 15% off for around £690 for the CX Rival 1.

Doesn’t matter if it is fully paid OP, your money. I would rather have that extra £90 for more bike parts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Halfords 10% off all bikes until 5th June’ is closed to new replies.