Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 629 total)
  • PSA Grand Designs
  • revs1972
    Free Member

New series starting tonight on C4.
    Lets see what over stretched, wannabe armchair project managers have to offer this year.
    How many pregnancies will Kevin leave in his wake this time round 😉

fingerbang
    Free Member

I predict pregnancies, the final unveiling only attended by one of the couple as the other one discreetly left with the kids a few months ago, and/or suddenly finding a hundred grand down the back of the sofa as the project goes massively over budget

matt_outandabout

The miracle sofa with £100k down the back when they blow the budget will also appear.

ampthill

I’ll go with a concrete cube with 1000 meter squared of floor space, with floor to 1 st floor glass wall facing North. For a post child rearing age couple who have a deeply concerned about minimising the environmental impact of the build

Can I double my score if £50k+ of glazing is stuck in Scandinavia

I love it

tomhoward

A divorce, and a small county’s GDP up the wall.

AD

Thanks revs1972!

Ideal evening of viewing planned now – Italian Job on Film4 then Grand Designs… Simple pleasures in life 😊

franksinatra

Opportunity for windows to be stuck in Germany/Austria/Scandinavia for 6 months are multiplied by post brexit world.

I love it.

ElShalimo

The £6.50 plastic tile spacers will be stuck on a container in China for 3 months holding up the £1.5M project funded partly by Alisdair’s Aunt Agnes legacy

bruneep

oh dear

donald
    Free Member

Oh christ. A mad aristo.

pondo

You know when sometimes you WANT it to go wrong…?

davosaurusrex

Bet the squaddies loved him!

bruneep

ahhh mummy and daddy will end up funding it

Spud

Hope those subsurface walls are well tanked. This has great potential for disaster telly.

honeybadgerx

Beaten to it by @bruneep – to be fair, the wife said it. He’s a local lad though, thought he sounded Scottish…

matt_outandabout

Car crash TV.

lunge

Wife has gone to bed, “I’m fed up of posh, white men living without consequences”.
    Not sure if she’s talking about Trump, Johnson or this posh fella building in a grave yard.

jon1973
    Free Member

Everything stops for 3 months when the virus hits.

Makes you feel quite humble when you see how real people are suffering due to covid.

rossburton
    Free Member

I do wonder just how many of these surprise babies are Kevin’s… they appear on Grand Designs and then somehow nine months later there’s a surprise unscheduled child? Suspicious if you ask me.

letmetalktomark

It is nice 😊

£4.5m though 🤯🤯🤯

letmetalktomark

Well that introduction bit was a bit, umm, weird ……

zippykona

No garage.

bruneep

colournoise

I was expecting a new dog to be called in.

retrorick

Thought he was going to introduce a pet 🤔

retrorick

Already got a dog by the looks of it.

duckers
    Free Member

Gold digger….

pedlad

Happy ending?

Spud

Christ on a bike, putting his background aside that is a fantastic build.

letmetalktomark

@zippykona 😂😂😂 #dealbreaker

Rich_s

Proper battle of the teeth that one.

roger_mellie

I was expecting a new dog to be called in.

Me too. I did like the house very much though. The Bath stone made a change from all the flipping bare concrete walls we see on Grand Designs. Architect (and interior designer) earnt their beans on that one.

tomhoward

I did enjoy the bit where his son asked what a guillotine was…

jag61

See kevs eyes light up as major disaster introduces his lady friend ? just wait for the revisit show😁

fossy

Bank of Aunty. How f’ing much.

revs1972
    Free Member

The miracle sofa with £100k down the back when they blow the budget will also appear.

Close, just the one 0 out. 😂

Very impressive build, but every time I saw him all I could think of was Lieutenant The Honourable George Colthurst St. Barleigh

CountZero

Thanks for the heads-up, I didn’t know it was on, so I’ll track it down and series-link it.

I do wonder just how many of these surprise babies are Kevin’s… they appear on Grand Designs and then somehow nine months later there’s a surprise unscheduled child? Suspicious if you ask me.

My late mum used to watch it, and she would always say ‘new house, new baby’, so it does appear to be ‘a thing’, completely unconnected with Kevin’s assumed proclivity.

halifaxpete

An absolute toff but seemed a nice enough guy to me. Beautiful place I’ve gotta say, but it better be for 4.5 mill

zippykona

Was there any parking?

FB-ATB

Early on when he said about having a space for his son, I commented to Mrs FB that he’d be off to boarding school. Lo and behold….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 629 total)

The topic ‘PSA Grand Designs’ is closed to new replies.