Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA good beer and pizza tonight in Stroud.
  • tang
    Free Member

Stroud brewery open their garden and bar on Fridays. My good friend(ex bmx racer from California) has his pizza oven set up, really nice pizza. So if you fancy award winning beers and fresh pizza, get down there from 5.30.

Home 2018

peteimpreza

What !! Why did nobody tell me before now!!

Bugger!! Have made other plans!!

tang
    Free Member

Think my friend does the pizza monthly….ride and pizza /beer on me sometime Pete?

PeterStarkiss
    Free Member

Tang,

I think they actually start serving about 3.30pm.
    Relaxed atmosphere, great beer and as the sun goes down they build a fire out the back.

They only do this on a Friday and it’s becoming increasingly popular.

Like you say the food varies each week of the month. Not been there on a Pizza night but people I know have highly recommended them.

peteimpreza

Tang, sound idea, get in touch and we can sort something out

tang
    Free Member

Supposed to be going tonight with board games for after food, but home has other plans it seems! Yes Pete let’s get one booked! Think pizza is from 5.30(so I’ve been told) time for a few before!

peteimpreza

I may even take an afternoon off work so we can have a decent ride before, perhaps out to Cranham and back. As I say drop me an email an we can sort out some details.

qwerty
    Free Member

Do not go there. The ale is like dishwater and the pizza comes from Iceland. There is nothing to see, please move along. Please visit The Ship for a jovial evenings entertainment.

tang
    Free Member

The ship! I went there once….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA good beer and pizza tonight in Stroud.’ is closed to new replies.