Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA – Gloworm X2 lights £110 ebay
  • Premier Icon zerogreg
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252166291198

Just ordered a set and recent feedback looks good for these! Great lights according to reviews and seem a steal at £110!

Greg

Premier Icon mboy
    Free Member

Erm…

Based in Newton Aycliffe… Don’t want me to point out which previous importer of said lights, that has a several page thread running about them on this forum and their inability to supply said products, is/was in Newton Aycliffe too do you?

🙄

Premier Icon zerogreg
    Free Member

Hang fire on this one – it appears as though this could be the same Danny as crgmoto who have been screwing people over! I’ve ordered a set so will keep you updated on if they actually turn up 🙁

Premier Icon zerogreg
    Free Member

Yep just spotted this to mboy 🙁

Premier Icon hammyuk
    Free Member

Well his ebay name was crgmoto and this one is surprisingly like a member on here…..
    end of the day – use paypal and you’re covered regardless.

Premier Icon andysredmini
    Free Member

It is definitely linked to crg moto. I was screwed over by him but gloworm new zealand sorted me out.
    I highly recommend the light though. A genuine lumen rating that makes most lights look underpowered.
    It could be worth a shot if you pay PayPal. The listing says closing down stock so it makes sense.

Premier Icon hammyuk
    Free Member

Danny wasn’t ever a mountain biker though.
    Look at his selling history over the last year – loads of MTB parts and some bike parts – nothing related to Gloworm until now – just playing Devils Advocate.

Premier Icon mboy
    Free Member

Great light, now distributed in the UK by a genuine bike parts distributor in Ison, with great support. Bruce, the man behind Gloworm is a real “man in a shed” style inventor (in a typical British way even though he’s from NZ), and he makes some quality products. It’s a shame the name got soured for a while in the UK…

Premier Icon zerogreg
    Free Member

Well fingers crossed that they arrive – will keep you updated!

Premier Icon hypnotoad
    Free Member

Anyone have any beam shots of these? It mentions spot and flood lenses, but nothing more than that.

Premier Icon andysredmini
    Free Member

I haven’t got a beam pattern but I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s probably as perfect spread of light as possible. And if it isn’t a few £££ will buy you a new set of lenses so you can tailor it to your needs.

Premier Icon jam-bo

Great lights but wouldn’t buy them off that seller after the poor service a lot of people received from him previously.

See here:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/crg-moto-gloworm-lights-still-trading

Premier Icon ajantom

Well I ordered a set and it arrived 24 hours later. Can’t say better than that!

Premier Icon martinh
    Free Member

Mine too

Premier Icon zerogreg
    Free Member

Snap – received mine this morning!

Premier Icon GrahamS

FWIW I received great service off Danny/crgmoto (with STW discount) before it all got a bit away from him.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Gloworm X2 lights £110 ebay’ is closed to new replies.