Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 700 total)
  • PSA. Garmin instinct solar under £100
  • Premier Icon K

My account still says order is cancelled, I’m still going to check every other day.

Premier Icon dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Love red wine

Premier Icon Aidy
    Free Member

My order was cancelled.

Ordered late afternoon on Christmas day. Have about a dozen Garmin devices registered. Had an account for over a decade.

Premier Icon piemonster
    Free Member

Well, I could have done without the “Your opinion matters” email thanks Garmin.

Meh, that Wahoo watch looks better every day 🖕

Premier Icon TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I received a “Your opinion matters” email too. I have replied with my opinion, also expressing the opinion that they will not respond to the issues I raised.

Premier Icon tonyf1
    Free Member

PayPal refund still saying pending this morning from the 7th January. They couldn’t even be bothered to refund by instant transfer. What a total shower.

Premier Icon Tracey

This gets even better. Got the cancellation from Garmin last week, paid by Paypal. However the way Garmin have paid it back to Paypal means it can be up to 10 working days for the payment to clear.
    Not a bad way of working with other peoples cash. Cant raise anything with Paypal till after the 10 working days.

Premier Icon stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I took up the 20% off apology offer, was supposed to be delivered yesterday…

Premier Icon P20

My PayPal refunded in 24hrs

Premier Icon 5lab
    Free Member

my paypal is showing, but in ‘pending’ state. Ho hum..

Premier Icon 5lab
    Free Member

so a whopping 20 days after they took it, the money is back to paypal. Of course its not back to my credit card yet, I assume thats another 3-5 working days..

Premier Icon Tracey

Mines the same, PayPal blaming Garmin for the way they have paid it back, something to do with an E cheque

Premier Icon tonyf1
    Free Member

Payment from Garmin only just cleared pending with PayPal after a whole week. I had a refund from another company and landed back same day. Garmin couldn’t even get the refund process right. No surprise given previous track record.

Probably going to stop using PayPal in future.

Premier Icon ta11pau1

Anyone else getting mild PTSD when this thread pops back to the top?

Premier Icon scotroutes

I believe the PTSE is due to be announced next week.

Premier Icon geomickb
    Free Member

Dunner worry the Instinct 2 will be out next week and there will be loads on sale.

Premier Icon piemonster
    Free Member

Ordered a headtorch from Darth Bezos yesterday, wrong thing arrived today.

Ive already been refunded.

My Garmin refund cleared yesterday.

Premier Icon TroutWrestler
    Free Member

The refund from Garmin has apparently landed in my Paypal account, but so far has not credited to the funding Credit Card. I have already had to settle the Credit Card bill, so I have now “paid” for it in real terms, despite the refund process having been put into action.

Premier Icon toomba
    Free Member

Out of interest how many on here actually received their Instinct’s??

Premier Icon JohnnyPanic

PayPal payment just refunded into my bank account yesterday.
    I couldn’t bring myself to buy direct from Garmin after that. So now have one through Blacks.
    When I placed the order the Blacks Topcashback was 16.8% before vat.
    When it hit the site it had changed to 10%…
    Topcashback terms says no payout on Garmin so we’ll see. Currently about £16 is pending.

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.