Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA: Funky Pigeon scam emails
  • Cougar

Please be aware, there’s currently an influx of phishing (spam) emails doing the rounds pertaining to be from Funky Pigeon.

“Why is this special?” you may ask. Well, these are way more convincing than normal as the scammers are apparently using data obtained from a breach a few months ago, so they could contain information normally unavailable such as your postal address or details of “your order” which is an actual order you’ve made.

If you’re a FP customer, be careful with emails you weren’t expecting. (It’s good to be sceptical with unsolicited emails generally, of course.)

It might be prudent to change your password on their site as a precautionary measure (along with anywhere else you’ve used the same credentials, stop doing that!). I’m not sure what the extent of the data breach was, but I’m not wholly convinced that FP know either. Their statement is here:

https://www.funkypigeon.com/blog/cyber-security-incident/

bearnecessities

🎶 Funky pigeon.con 🎶

thepodge
    Free Member

I got an email today saying Tap air Portugal have had a breach too which has got all my details but for my inside leg measurements.

fazzini

🎶 Funky pigeon.con 🎶

Deserves recognition 😂

Thanks for the PSA @Cougar

jam-bo
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.