Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • PSA – free tickets, L'eroica Britannia
  • woody21
    Free Member

I’m not a trendy hipster, I haven’t got a 1967 Bianchi gathering dust, I don’t have a pair of plus fours, I don’t have a striped blazer.

But what I do have is two free weekend passes for the L’eroica Britannia.

If you register on their website http://www.eroicabritannia.co.uk, go to the ticket section and enter “Hope&joy” in the discount code you have chance of getting some of the 1000 tickets sponsored by Hope Construction Materials – I’ve saved £40, result!

pb2

Woody thats brilliant, the beers are on me if I bump in to you

shuhockey
    Free Member

Cheers spot on.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MoreCashThanDash

I marshalled the ride last year and got a free ticket as part of the benefits. Not seen any requests for marshalls yet this year, but it was all last minute last year as well.

woody21
    Free Member

I think that the offer may have now expired

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Probably worth tagging on to your local club run and letting one of the old hands show you how to ride in a group, before you and your family go in with all guns blazing.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Gutted working !!!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Probably worth tagging on to your local club run and letting one of the old hands show you how to ride in a group, before you and your family go in with all guns blazing.

I think the ride itself is full, the tickets are for the weekend festival.

woody21
    Free Member

If you are going to the Eroica – I would suggest that you will need wellies or other waterproof footwear. I’ve been down this afternoon and there is standing water in places on the showground.

Also if you have pre-booked tickets (or got the free tickets courtesy of Hope CM) if you have two tickets both people have to be present to collect them – looks like Mrs W will be queuing tomorrow

There are some very nice tweeds as well

Kryton57

A big up for Russ at Hackney GT who will be there with his wares, pay him a visit and say hello to him.

the-muffin-man

Do you have to buy tickets in advance or can you just turn up and pay on the gate?

MoreCashThanDash

Costs extra at the gate iirc

woody21
    Free Member

It’s definitely more on the gate

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I thought you could print the tickets off at home?

cp

Online sales are closed now, on the day only.

cozz
    Free Member

whats it like

is it worth me going with the Mrs and the dog to have a wonder about and see bikes, and buy some food i don’t need?

its £15 a ticket on gate

I’m only in notts, so not too far to go, and like mud

woody21
    Free Member

You have to print off the ticket and swop it for a wristband

It probably is worth attending

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Opened thread. Disappointed it wasn’t free tickets for L’erotica Britannia.

cozz
    Free Member

well what a load of bull shit

drove over to bakewell, get there for before 11am, despite it saying on their website you can pay on gate and parking is £5

told they have no parking left except for pre paid – get told to go back to bakewell and walk (about a mile back, bit further, so would have been a 3 mile walk round trip (got dog with me- he’d be knackered doing 3 miles) plus walking around the show too

told them it was bull shit, its being held at a show ground, there were plenty of half empty fields they were letting ticket people park in (couldn’t have bought tickets in advance, as i thought i might be working)

and pay on the gate is an extra £5 and still no parking, why can’t they organise to have more fields /parking/over flow etc

so a few bikes going up and down to bakewell, but that was it, complete rubbish,

and I suspect my jeans were not skinny enough anyway !

shuhockey
    Free Member

5 out of 10
    They announced only prepaid parking yesterday as due to all the rain the fields are well water logged, and they would soon churn up and they would never get the cars out and you would be moaning about that. We managed with a 3 and 6 year old. Couldn’t you have put your dog in your handbag!

get told to go back to bakewell and walk (about a mile back, bit further, so would have been a 3 mile walk round trip

The showground is in Bakewell, did they tell you to park in Pilsley? Even parking on the extremities, I’d be surprised if you had to walk much more than half a mile each way. Is your dog on its last legs?

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Did anyone else go yesterday?

MoreCashThanDash

Friend was volunteering there yesterday. The rain knocked out most of the parking, and it was very busy and a bit chaotic. But it was last year as well, tbf.

shuhockey
    Free Member

Anyone know if they are doing this (free tickets!) again this year???

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘PSA – free tickets, L'eroica Britannia’ is closed to new replies.