Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: Free Minecraft Educational Worlds
  • mechanicaldope

Not had a chance to look at any of them yet but Microsoft have made all their educational minecraft worlds free till end of June. Probably worth checking out if you have kids in lock down.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Excellent, I was hoping to find out more about Minecraft as I had a notion it could be used in this way.

Cheers for the heads up, disappointed it won’t work on Xbox but with my laptop freed up we won’t be stuck.

mechanicaldope

Will it not? I have downloaded them on ps4.

spacemonkey

Have you got a link stating how this works? I and monkey jnr played the Education version at BETT but we can’t access it at home because his school doesn’t have an account. The official site still stands by this.

Cheers

squirrelking
    Free Member

Really? Huh, the BBC story I found wasn’t particularly helpful and the education site never mantioned it. I take it you’re running the normal version then?

From my investigations I reckon she might have access via her Glow account which has ms stuff built in but I’ll have a look tomorrow.

mechanicaldope

Just went onto the in game minecraft store and they are in the World’s section.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Brilliant, thanks!

molgrips
    Free Member

My kids have homework in Minecraft!

mechanicaldope

I wish my work could be done in minecraft!

beamers

Cool, will check this out later. Thanks for the PSA OP.

squirrelking
    Free Member

I feel old. I have absolutely no idea how to work this.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Free Minecraft Educational Worlds’ is closed to new replies.