Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • PSA: Free Google Mini if you have Spotify family
  • swavis

Great PSA, cheers 🙂

hedley
    Free Member

“Purchased”

Thank you.

jimster01

Purchased, thanks for the heads up.

Sui
    Free Member

top PSA – as others have said free stuff is a right of passage to enslavement – fine by me..

Potdog
    Free Member

Had one, got rid of it. But since we already have premium might as well have another and get rid of it too.

davosaurusrex

Why did you get rid?

andybrad

if anyone wants rid of theirs ill give you a tenner for one?

franksinatra

Has anyone got theirs yet? Mine was due for delivery today but status has now changed to

Your delivery was delayed. We’re working to get it to you soon and will email you when it’s on its way

Is this Googles Mint sauce keyring?

stumpy01

Dunno when mine was scheduled to be delivered, but now showing the same delayed message.

Hopefully this won’t turn into the great Belkin short fiasco!

Potdog
    Free Member

@davosaurusrex Found it to have really poor sound quality and notably more flaky than the Alexa we had.

It came free with a Google pixel phone. Maybe they’ve improved a little now.

blitz

I got mine delivered today. Ordered Monday though as picked up the PSA from hot uk deals before it was posted on here.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Just asking ..but was the discount automatically applied at the checkout ..?

hodgynd
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies ..
    Don’t see any sign of a discount so **** it ..

lunge

Just asking ..but was the discount automatically applied at the checkout ..?

Mine did, yes.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Not seeing any sign of a discount ( free) all the way up to entering my card details ..so not taking the risk of being charged £49.00 for something I will have for nowt ..but can live without ..
    Thanks for the reply though 👍

stumpy01

Just had a dispatch e-mail – delivery expected next Tues/Wed….

edhornby

Remember, Genesis is Skynet

it’s how it all starts…. 😉

dove1

The first one is on sale in the classifieds. That didn’t take long.

allfankledup

ours arrived today

the kids can’t get it to emit farting noises

disappointed

miketually
    Free Member

Mine arrived yesterday.

paladin

martin lewis was speaking about how to get it for non-spotify members for £15

franksinatra

Mine arrived today, was able to revert my Spotify membership back to standard before this months payment was taken so all good.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mine arrived this morn8ng, it’s already annoying mrsws in the kitchen 🤣

jimster01

Mine has just arrived, time to switch my account back. 😏

stevied
    Free Member

Did some arrive without email notification?
    I’m a premium member and got a ‘we will email when available’ message when I went on Spotify..

stumpy01

I’m a premium member and got a ‘we will email when available’ message when I went on Spotify..

I don’t think I’ve had anything through Spotify.
    I have had an e-mail update through gmail & then i got a despatch notification through Google Assistant, and have now had text from Royal Mail to say they are delivering it.

You should be able to check the original confirmation e-mail and click on an order status link to see whereabouts yours is in the process….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve also had a “been dispatched” email on 24th. I ordered the day of the PSA.

mossimus
    Free Member

Same here, when I check getting a ‘sorry you cannot redeem this at this time’

stevemorg2

Mine arrived today

stevied
    Free Member

Ah, just gone back into Spotify. I could then check availability with was available so was then directed to Google.
    All sorted 🙂

franksinatra

I don’t think I’ve had anything through Spotify.
    I have had an e-mail update through gmail & then i got a despatch notification through Google Assistant, and have now had text from Royal Mail to say they are delivering it.

You should be able to check the original confirmation e-mail and click on an order status link to see whereabouts yours is in the process….

This is exactly what I did. I’m looking forward to having another thing to shout at apart from the kids, dog and Brexit news on the radio.

Muke
    Free Member

Mine arrived today, thanks for the PSA op.

I only have “Hey Google, pull my finger” in my amuse the kids locker at the moment so what other entertaining commands have you got.

yosemitepaul

I too keep getting the message that I am no able to redeem at the moment.
    Is there a way round this??

loddrik
    Free Member

Big thanks to the OP for this PSA. Mine arrived today. Haven’t got a clue what I’ll do with it now though…

40mpg

Ok Google, tell me a joke.

This will keep me entertained for hours! Arrived today, thanks OP!

ads678

Haven’t got a clue what I’ll do with it now though

Mine is in the kitchen and generally plays the radio. Or sets cooking timers. The new free one is going in my bedroom to be used as an alarm.

TheFlyingOx

Ours arrived yesterday. By teatime the eldest FledglingOx (6yo) had already figured out he can ask Google how to do his maths homework. Youngest (1yo) is hugely frustrated that his version of “hey Google”, which sounds something like “RA RA GA EEEEeeeee”, doesn’t do anything. Worth the Five Eyes intrusion into our home for this alone.

franksinatra

My 9 year old boy was almost wetting himself with excitement when he realised you can ask Google to “Pull my finger”.
    If we never use it again it will be worth it for his face yesterday when he asked that for the first time.

It is the only thing/person in my house which listens to me when I tell it to be quiet.

zzjabzz
    Free Member

Mine is at Greenford according to the tracking, should be here tomorrow?
    The delays are no surprise really I suppose…

swavis

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow apparently…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Free Google Mini if you have Spotify family’ is closed to new replies.