Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA – free £5 voucher for ebay before 10pm – no min spend!
  • stevede
    Free Member

Just saw this on a mates facebook, tried it out and it works, apparently from there own facebook page. Use code COUPONFROMEBAY at checkout using paypal and you get £5 off your order excluding delivery, no min spend. I just got a cheap set of torx keys for £3.99 with free delivery and the voucher worked, costing me a princely sum of…..nothing 😀
    This isn’t a wind up, it works. Happy shopping for cheap stuff you don’t really need!

Steve

Jamie
    Free Member

Look down Steve* 😉

*or possibly up.

stevede
    Free Member

Lol, look across you mean! Thought it was odd me posting an exclusive! I don’t use that there chat forum so after a quick scan on the bike forum i posted it here. Good freebie worth posting 2 or 3 times i say.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

just used it, great thanks!

…….i wonder if you can use it more than once??

stevede
    Free Member

Not unless you have 2 paypal accounts.

Mugboo

Balls, just got your message! Cheers 🙂

stevede
    Free Member

Shame jason, not like a Yorkshireman to miss out on something for free 😉

Grimy
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up! I just treated myself to a fancy leather wrist strap for my new camera that Id been looking at the other day and couldnt justify the price. It still a lot of money for a bit of leather, but -£5, and with only a couple of minutes to make my mind up, I panicked and hit the confirm button. I still feel like Ive been had at the reduced cost 😆

Bez

Cheers. Mini Scalextric-a-like for the boy, 99p 🙂

fudge9202
    Free Member

Cheers KMC Chain link for nowt!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA – free £5 voucher for ebay before 10pm – no min spend!’ is closed to new replies.