Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA for Memory Map and Android users
  • nickjb
    Free Member

MMTracker was a great app that lets you read old Memory Map files on Android. Unfortunately it stopped working with Android 4.2 and the developer stopped working on it. It is now working fine, even on 4.3.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=816407&page=47

post number 467 or point your goggles here:

QR

Lesanita2
    Free Member

Would that read the memory maps I used to have on my pc? I’ve got them gathering dust somewhere. That would be really useful. Thanks in advance.

nickjb
    Free Member

Would that read the memory maps I used to have on my pc

Yes. Copy them to a folder, point mmtracker at the folder and you’ll have OS maps without needing data.

scruff
    Free Member
    mark90
    Free Member

Nice one. Just stuck this on my Nexus 7 (recently updated to Android 4.3) and it works a treat. Really missed not having MMTracker on the Nexus.

Lesanita2
    Free Member

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

wheeliejim
    Free Member

This has made my day, thank you! I bought a nexus 7 to use this so app on it so was gutted to find it didn’t work!

Doug
    Free Member

TY. Finally got the full version again.

scruff
    Free Member

Just loaded mmtracker, put qct maps on sdcard in maps dir, but it just says no map loaded. Cant get to any settings screen now, just exiting and doing nothing else. Any ideas?

nickjb
    Free Member

Which os version. Should have the three dots menu button. From there you can set the maps directory and load maps.

scruff
    Free Member

Android 4.0.3

scruff
    Free Member

bump

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA for Memory Map and Android users’ is closed to new replies.