- PSA for Edge 705 users
Firmware version 2.7 has just been released.
Changes from version 2.60 to version 2.70:
– Improved data recording in once per second modePosted 8 years ago
– Added ability to set averaging method for power and cadence
– Removed cadence filtering for power meters
– Made improvements to try to prevent spurious Auto Pauses
– Fixed distance and bearing display to work on Saved Rides list
– Fixed issue with trying to read files that start with ‘.’ that caused problems with Mac communication
– Fixed issue where random characters were displayed in list before course names loaded
– Fixed issue with speed targets not working properly in Advanced Workouts
– Fixed occasional issue where a corrupted history file could be created
– Added Venezuela and Australia-Lord Howe Island time zones
– Updated automatic Daylight Saving Time for Auckland, New Zealand, time zoneHoratioHufnagelMember
I’ve not tried the fix yet, but last time a friend transferred a ride they’d done and i tried to follow it basically didn’t work very well. Didn’t get the same quality of directions, just a beep when i was “off course”. Not sure if thats what this fixes, but hopefully it doesPosted 8 years ago
The topic ‘PSA for Edge 705 users’ is closed to new replies.