Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA – Five Ten Freerider & Pro 51% off
  • dirkpitt74

Yes a very specific 51%…….
    The McArthur Glen West Midlands (Cannock) Adidas outlet has Primeblue Freerider and Freerider Pro for half price £44 & £58 respectively.
    Plenty of sizes including half sizes.
    The other outlets probably have the same pricing.

BoardinBob

Can also confirm that the East Kilbride Adidas outlet shop also has this deal with loads in stock so I suspect it’s replicated at most or all Adidas outlet shops

argee

Yeah, same at Gloucester Quays, been going for a few weeks so stock and choice is getting low, the pro’s are nice though 😁

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

great deal thanks op,

avoid the primeblue freerider though . my friend has some and says the grip is terrible compared to a regular pair, guess they’ve changed the rubber

chrisdw
    Free Member

I’ll be stopping on the way home! Thanks for the tip!

argee

avoid the primeblue freerider though . my friend has some and says the grip is terrible compared to a regular pair, guess they’ve changed the rubber

Not from what i’ve seen, the ‘primeblue’ and ‘primegreen’ are to do with the upper materials and Adidas’ reduction of using single use plastics and so on. The grip felt like my other 3 pairs of older freeriders, maybe slightly stiffer as they’re newer and not as chewed up.

diggery
    Free Member

My PrimeBlue have noticeably awful grip. Must have owned over 10 pairs of 5:10 since the original suede and these are relegated from bike to knocking about now. It is a different spec rubber, not the grippy S1 and was like tap dancing on my really grippy pedals. A standard pair of Pros were night and day better for me.

dirkpitt74

Don’t think the sole thing is anything to do with Primeblue – soles on my current pair appear to be slightly stiffer than my previous pair (pre & post Adidas) so probably a change in the ‘stealth’ compound.

schmung
    Free Member

‘doh, I just bought a fresh pair. Could have done with seeing this earlier. oh well.
    Primeblue five tens use ‘regular’ stealth rubber, the freerider pros use the stickier S1. A shame really, as was all set on the primeblues until i found that out.

rhid

I got a pair of primeblues recently and I have not noticed much difference in grip. Admittedly I used them for a very dry week in Andorra so cannot comment on what they are like in the wet.

mattcartlidge

Non in the Adidas factory outlet in Stockport but did get some nice Hamburg trainers so not a wasted journey.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.