Home Forums Bike Forum PSA Extra 20% on clearance items at Evans

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • PSA Extra 20% on clearance items at Evans
  • geomickb
    Free Member

Mine arrived today. I chased a couple of days ago via chat and was told of a warehouse problem and that I should cancel. Order was processed immediately after the chat.

jamesy01
    Free Member

Ordered a pair of Impact Pro in my usual 44, arrived two days later but the usual 44 is to tight. Not a problem according to the advice note, return code A is “exchange required – please confirm size”. Popped to the PO yesterday, paid £5 for signed for next day and was pleasantly surprised to receive an email confirming their arrival back at Evans today until I noticed the phrase “changed mind”. Contacted CS via Messenger and received the following exchange…

Thanks for your time- I hope you are well.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges and unfortunately returns are done on a refund only basis.

Thanks, Emily

Not impressed and unfortunately a bit of digging around their website has confirmed that there are no exchanges given on online orders only refunds…and it cost me a fiver 🤣🤣🤣

ogden
    Free Member

I returned two pairs and ordered again in a bigger size but despite returning them both in the same box from the same order only one was acknowledged and it took a good week of pestering to get the full refund. Basically what I was expecting to happen with Evans. Still a good deal despite two lots of postage and one returns but only just.

Current freeriders were on the snug side at 10.5 but still fine so sized up to an 11 but had to get 12s in the end for the EPS and hellcats! Never needed a size 12 in my life.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Is anyone still waiting for fivetens ordered about three weeks ago? The tracking just says processing I think so whether they’ll actually arrive or not is anyone’s guess?

davidmoyesismydad
    Free Member

Regarding the freerider pro .I’ve had several pairs over the years before addidas days.

The new ones that arrived have to be some of the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever bought

I’ve done my usual of trying to break them in around the house but the heal is made of steel

I sized up a bit too

mashr

My wife is sending 2 pairs of Freeriders back. Went slightly larger than her old (pre-Adidas) ones. Way too small. Sized up, still far too small. She’s usually a 5.5, next option would be going for a 7 in the Freeriders (and isn’t convinced even they’d work). The sizing is definitely weird

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.