Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA Extra 15% off half price tools at Halfords + general Halfords love
  • thenorthwind

Halfords have 15% off all their tools, including their well-regarded advanced and professional stuff with the lifetime no quibble guarantee, this weekend, online (click and collect for free). Lots of stuff, including most of their socket sets are already half price (though this seems a pretty regular offer).

I picked up the 200pc socket and ratchet set I’ve been meaning to get for ages for £122.50. RRP is £300 (though you’d be unlucky to pay that). Well chuffed.

On a more general note, I’m using Halfords a lot these days for bike stuff. They seem to be price matching the likes of CRC and Wiggle, I can click and collect for free and its closer to my house than the sorting office (where most of my parcels end up) and has more convenient opening times. I just got a Shimano/SRAM chain and cassette for two bikes for less than CRC. Some of the stuff is third party vendors, a la Amazon marketplace, and you have to wait for it to be delivered but you can still click and collect and return to the store.

I used to slag Halfords off, but I’m glad I live near one at the moment!

mattyfez

I use them a fair bit for bike stuff, some stuff is competitive, some a little more, but it’s convenient for me, ad you say, no waiting for couriers, I can pick stuff up on the way home from work.
    The staff at my local one seem knowledgeable and haven’t messed me about on the odd occasion I’ve had to return something.

rOcKeTdOg

They seem to be price matching the likes of CRC and Wiggle

Any shop can price match online prices via Madison’s price promise

chipster

Does the British Cycling members’ 10% discount apply for tools, too?

RDL-82
    Free Member

Does the British Cycling members’ 10% discount apply for tools, too?

The discount applies throughout the store on everything. Small print iirc says not to be used in conjunction with other offers. Easiest way around that is click and collect but pay in store.

Only ever had one shop assistant say the discount was bike only but I just showed them the British cycling site which says otherwise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA Extra 15% off half price tools at Halfords + general Halfords love’ is closed to new replies.