Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA Exposure price drops, 35% off outlet
  • bikesandboots

Their outlet has 35% off for black friday – https://www.exposure-use.com/Brands/Exposure-Lights/Outlet-Store

Last-gen Maxx-D £250, last-gen Six Pack £280, pretty much everything.

Price drops across the range at some retailers too such as Wiggle/CRC and SDJ. Latest Maxx-D £270 at SDJ.

dyna-ti

Nice prices,and good lights. I’ve the Toro(mk12) and was hoping to see one for sale in there but no luck. A 2nd would be a nice addition.

Alas 🙁

hainman
    Free Member

Isn’t CRC/Wiggle doing exposure lights cheaper??
    Mrk 13 Diablo is around £155

neverbeentomoab

Great psa. Just ordered a maxx-d for 30%off 😀

bikesandboots

Isn’t CRC/Wiggle doing exposure lights cheaper??

As I said, there are good deals available in a couple of places. So you’ll have to check yourself where the best deal is for the particular model you’re interested in.

Great psa. Just ordered a maxx-d for 30%off 😀

Same, got the Mk14 from elsewhere, figured it was worth the £20 over the Mk13 in the outlet for the bit of extra power and battery capacity. Was planning on buying a support cell for my Axis already, so not spending £45 on that helped with justifying the Maxx-d to myself.

FIVEOFFCYCLE for £5 off at SDJ, you might not spot it if you go straight there from Google.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.