Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA Exposure Lights at Evans
  • cb

Having a bad dose of light envy so looked at Black Friday deals – just bought a maxx-D mk9 for £245. Joystick on at a good price as well.

Still not ‘cheap’ but a hefty saving if Exposure floats your boat.

zilog6128

Yeah I grabbed a Strada 1200 yesterday, it’s currently cheaper than the 800! Don’t forget Quidco.

zippykona

Joystick 11 for £105 with mounts. Nice one.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Trying to resist a Six Pack @ £280.
    Really don’t need one, but have a bit of a light fetish

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Trying to resist a Six Pack @ £280.
    Really don’t need one, but have a bit of a light fetish

I’m trying to justify one of those as it’ll save me the £20 it costs to hire one at 24/12 each year. Not quite sure how that works though 😆

RAFDH
    Free Member

Cheers. I’ve been after a Joystick for a while.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

My mates just got the latest 6 pack. I never thought my Liberator would look dim, but it does! It’s like an aircraft landing light!

pnik

thankfully no Diablos as I bought mine a month ago with only 10% off! and only used it once.

martymac

I have the latest six pack too, and it was a fair whack more than £280!!
    Great quality kit though.

zippykona

The light comparison thing on the exposure site is a great tool.
    You do seem to have to spend a lot more to get better performance than the joystick.

thetallman
    Free Member

Cheers for the link, cb! Just ordered a Race MK11, to replace my old Light & Motion HID setup 🙂

tuboflard

Just bought a Six Pack, have been trying to justify it to myself for a while and the discount swung it for me. Not quite sure what I’ll do with my MaxxD now though……

Rockape63
    Free Member

Joystick 11 for £105 with mounts. Nice one.

Indeed, was after a new helmet light so snapped one up.

backinireland
    Free Member

Tesco vouchers double up at Evans too

chakaping
    Free Member

Sirius looks quite useable for night riding on road, anyone tried one?

Or perhaps the Joystick if that’s spotlight-y? Then I could use it for MTB too.

nickdavies

Toyed with this last year but ended up sticking to the magic shine. Thanks op, going to get one of these.

What do we think to the race v the maxx d? Just for general trail use with a diablo on top – race is cheaper and lighter burn time is the same, looks very much the same as the magic shine, but it’s all in one. The exposure tool shows a very similar throw.. will I need more power?!

tuboflard

Picked up the Six Pack last night. With the very unscientific test of shining it down the hallway, its VERY bright indeed 🙂 looking forward to getting out with it towards the end of the week hopefully

jonnyboi

Picked up my sixpack from the couriers this morning, ridiculously bright. Fairly hefty too but to be expected. Hoping I can get it on near the stem without hitting the garmin mount.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA Exposure Lights at Evans’ is closed to new replies.