PSA: Exposure Diablo mk11 TAP. £159.60 – free p&p

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA: Exposure Diablo mk11 TAP. £159.60 – free p&p
  • Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

Great PSA thanks, bagged a Toro with a Joystick coming from the last PSA for Christmas.

£150 for a mk10 on the exposure site- LINKY

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

I checked that ^ our before I ordered and spotted the Toro – I reckon an extra £12 for 500 lumens in the Mk14 was worth it.  🙂 good shout on the Diablo though.

Anyone had any ‘experience’ with SDJ Sports? They seem to sell scooters which would suggest it’s a ‘start-up’ by a bunch of teenagers. Prices look to good to be true, to me.

Premier Icon andybrad
    Subscriber

oooh should i upgrade my old mk8 ?

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

Anyone had any ‘experience’ with SDJ Sports? They seem to sell scooters which would suggest it’s a ‘start-up’ by a bunch of teenagers. Prices look to good to be true, to me.

And page upon page of bike kit, including DMR and Kinesis frames?   Good customer feedback online and on Amazon also.   I took the precaution of using a credit card anyway, the dispatch email was in my inbox by 10am today.

Nothing untoward.  I think your creating an issue where there isn’t one.   I’ll update when my light arrives

DougD

Yep, ordered a MK14 Joystick from them a couple of weeks ago as they were by far the best price. Absolutely no problems at all, really prompt delivery.

Premier Icon kelron
    Subscriber

That’s some good STW. Those teens and their scooters, cricket and fishing gear.

bonzodog

oooh should i upgrade my old mk8 ?

Well, I haven’t bought a new one as my old mk8 still lights the way. Your call.

Nevermind, thanks to your thinly veiled ‘sarcasm’ I bought the remaining SYNC 6 pack from Wiggle for £290 I’d have done a PSA if it weren’t for those pesky teenagers with their scooties 😉

Premier Icon Vortexracing
    Subscriber

Ordered my Diablo Tuesday night, was waiting for me tonight when I got home

Top service !!!

Premier Icon convert
    Subscriber

Just a bit of feedback on SDJ Sports……

On the back of this thread I ordered not the diablo but another exposure light. Showed as in stock with next day delivery. Ordered using paypal but didn’t get any sort of confirmation email from the company themselves.

5 days past with no email or delivery so just rung them up. It’s not in stock. They are expecting it in the next few days to a week. It’s still in stock on their website and had no excuse to why this is the case apart from ‘we’re very busy’.

I cancelled over the phone and it’ll be interesting to see how long until I get my refund.

Personally I’m putting them on my ‘to avoid’ list of firms. No doubt it would have come eventually but I can’t abide misrepresentation with online retailers.

edit – refund came through within 10 mins of getting off the phone so they got that bit right.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.