Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • PSA – evoc packs at sportpursuit
  • superstu
    Free Member

I hope you all get bladders and what you thought you were buying in the first place, but I wouldn’t count on it. Return for a refund or £5 off next order would be my guess. But fingers crossed!

NZCol

Just FYI my Cc was cancelled today due to a compromise of SportPursuit. Just watch out if your card suddenly gets blocked.

northernerindevon

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now; having been in touch with them I got a similar response to ajantom above, I then asked them about a time frame that they expect to have a reply from Evoc & James advised “no later than the end of the week but hopefully in a few days”.

We’ll see. Seems Evoc dropped the ball.

I recently had a set of Roam bluetooth headphones from them, just for running / gym & they were great; fitwise, comfortwise but the volume was laughably low at ‘full’ volume. I sent them a polite email explaining my disappointment & had the full cost refunded within 12 hours.

Lets see.

davehast23
    Free Member

Sprockets cycles have put on Instagram evoc hip pack and bladder for £50!

It’s on there Facebook to online soon 😉

iainc

^^^ +1 on Sprockets, LBS for me, great stock and service and never let me down !

oikeith

Sprockets cycles have put on Instagram evoc hip pack and bladder for £50!

cant find the post and website has them for £61 now, I keep missing the deals on these!

mahalo

dont see the hip bags on there anymore 🙁

will buy a bladder-less one off any of you disgruntled punters if interested?

davehast23
    Free Member
    martinhutch

Getting confusing now. Just had another pack from them. Also without bladder. Which is fine, as I can just sell one on here and get a bladder…

oikeith

Websites updated now!

Ordered!

milko9000
    Free Member

Getting confusing now. Just had another pack from them. Also without bladder. Which is fine, as I can just sell one on here and get a bladder…

Another one of the hip packs? not all the backpacks were advertised as having bladder included, so I wasn’t expecting it with my second delivery.

martinhutch

Yep, another hip pack, same as the first. I was hoping they’d send out a bladder (and possibly a magnetic catch).

ajantom

That’s weird! I assume you didn’t order two in the first place?

martinhutch

Looking at my email, they have sent an order notification twice, second time after I moaned about the lack of bladder. Only been charged once though.

Poopscoop

You best send it back before the stw massif burn you at the stake for keeping it! 😉

martinhutch

I have offered SP the chance to reclaim it, so hoping to remain unflamed. 🙂 TBH I’d sell it on here for roughly the same price as the bladder which should have been included in the first place.

onewheelgood

Thank you for placing an order for the Evoc Race 3L Hip Pack.
    It has come to our attention that the description incorrectly stated that item came with a 15L bladder and magnetic clip, which it does not.
    As an apology for our error, we have credited your account with 1000 reward points for each Evoc Race 3L Hip Pack purchased.
    Should you decide you don’t want to keep the item, we’re happy to arrange a free return. Please contact us on team@sportpursuit.co.uk to arrange this.

@superstu
    was close. £10 off the next order and a refund.

superstu
    Free Member

That’s not a bad result. Tempted to get one for £50!

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Does anyone know what the reward points can be used for? Can’t seem to find any info on their website.

Paradiso
    Free Member

Not such a good deal really, given the advert clearly stated that the bladder and magnetic clip were included.  I’ve bought a bladder and magnetic catch for £25 and £9 respectively. With the purchase price from SportPursuit, this puts the total cost over £70.  A £10 credit towards random ‘other’ goods is a poor response.  You can get the whole lot from Sprockets for £50.  Best course of action would have been to return it and buy from there.

martinhutch

The weirdness continues at my end.

Having dug into the reasons for the second one arriving, it seems they are actually completely separate orders, raised the same day, one paid for using Amazon Pay (the one I remember completing), the other using Paypal. I have no idea where the second one came from, I have zero recollection of getting logged into Paypal from their site, or having any problems that would cause me to try again via Paypal.

So now I have to return both of them. Complete shambles and PITA. They have really dropped the ball on this one and I doubt that 10 quid credit is ever going to get used.

Poopscoop

Is it the EVOC hip pack race you guys have bought?

I got one in that psa in the Summer. I can at least tell you that they are ruddy good. I bought the bladder to go with it in the end as the pack is so good.

monkeyboyjc

I’m just going to stuff a spare bladder in mine that I had, bought a camelback mag clip for 4quid, which I’ll retro fit. I mainly bought it to carry a jacket and stuff rather than water so it doesn’t bother me to much. But I certainly wouldn’t have bought it if I’d known it’d come without the bladder.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Have all of you original purchasers had a reply email now saying they can’t get you a bladder? I’ve not had a reply yet.

angeldust
    Free Member

So now I have to return both of them. Complete shambles and PITA. They have really dropped the ball on this one and I doubt that 10 quid credit is ever going to get used.

I’m sure the value of the company has just plummeted.  Get over it FFS.  Returning both of them just means you have to put 2 things in a bag instead of 1.  I hate to think what your reaction might be if something serious actually happened in your life, like your shoes becoming untied :-).  I’m guessing you don’t buy stuff online much?

martinhutch

Get over it FFS.I hate to think what your reaction might be if something serious actually happened in your life, like your shoes becoming untied :-).

Or getting angry about something somebody has written on the internet. 🙂 It’s a pain because they will need to refund me on two payment platforms, and will inevitably cock that up as well. Oh, and they didn’t include any paperwork in one of the deliveries, which further complicates the return.

angeldust
    Free Member

Oh, and they didn’t include any paperwork in one of the deliveries, which further complicates the return.

Didn’t think you bought stuff very often, and this this verifies it :-).  I’m guessing this is a big, important purchase for you, to be to making such a fuss about it?  Go into your orders, click ‘return an item’, print a return slip.  It’s not difficult.  Given the incessant moaning I doubt they will mourn your future custom.  In fact, they might throw a party :-).

Seriously, I have found SP’s return process to be very efficient.  Given the amount of new items they continuously advertise and turn around, this sort of thing is bound to happen occasionally, and they are in the hands of the supplier.

martinhutch

You seem abnormally exercised about someone who is just annoyed with indifferent service and leaving a comment about it on here. Still, I guess we all get emotionally invested in certain retailers and brands and do a bit of free reputation management for them in this way. I hope you get your party invite.

angeldust
    Free Member

I hope you get your party invite.

I’ve already ordered the piñata in the shape of your face.  Once it has been bashed in it contains hundreds of Evoc waistpack bladders :-).  The staff can’t wait, I can tell you.

who is just annoyed with indifferent service and leaving a comment about it on here.

Jesus, can’t imagine how tedious your reaction would be if you were more than ‘just annoyed’, or received bad service.

martinhutch

I’ve already ordered the piñata in the shape of your face.

Bless. Happy astroturfing. 🙂

angeldust
    Free Member

Have you thought about joining your local amateur dramatics society?  I hear they are a good outlet for this sort of thing.

Can we expect any more updates on this incident, or are you done now :-)?  If you keep on about it for the next decade, eventually the owner of SP might come on and offer you £250 hush money.  There is precedent for that sort of thing on here.

Stevelol
    Free Member

I do love a good internet argument.

angeldust
    Free Member

When this place gets boring, there is noting else for it

DezB
    Free Member

Someone tried to have one with me – I just go away. Must be quite frustrating

😆

ajantom

Just having an email conversation with them atm, where I’m explaining that I’d much rather just get a £10 refund to my pp account rather than having to spend more money with them (because realistically they’ve given us a £7 credit + postage cost, so you’d have to top it up with ‘real’ money to buy anything worthwhile).

Not sure my point is being taken. However, fwiw, it makes me pretty sure I’ll not buy from them again.

gribble
    Free Member

Mine arrived without the clip and water bladder. Does anyone know where they are available separately?

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘PSA – evoc packs at sportpursuit’ is closed to new replies.