Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA Evans opening a store in Havant, nr Portsmouth
  • TheGingerOne

Just in case anyone is interested, the new retail unit next to Tesco in Havant is currently being fitted out and an Evans sign has just gone up.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Ooo, that will be a bit closer to Southampton than Reading! Any clues as to when it will be open for business?

scottfitz
    Free Member

That a bit shite for Total Sport in Havant.
    Only been in their shop a couple of time but they seam a great bunch and they sponsor the local DH series too.

https://total-sport.co.uk/

damascus
    Free Member

It could work out better for them. More people buying bikes in the area means more after sales and repairs.

It depends on their business model

TheGingerOne

I think they have only just started fitting it out, so would think another month until it is open

DezB
    Free Member

scottfitz –
    That a bit shite for Total Sport in Havant

Blimey, it’s not, because without Evans getting the PSA on here I never would’ve known there was such a shop within riding distance of my house!
    Total Sport eh? Will check them out next time I’m in Havant, might save me going to Fareham everytime I need something. Evans? Won’t bother after my experience in the Guildford shop.

superfli
    Free Member

Oh dear. This isn’t going to do my wallet any favours! Lunch walk to tesco will now include a bike store 😳

TheGingerOne

The store in Havant has an opening date of next Saturday (17th June) and there is an on the day discount available on both bikes and parts/accessories.

superfli
    Free Member

Total sports has moved btw. It’s now pretty close to the new Evans. In the units behind screwfix etc. Still well out of the way for any passers by.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA Evans opening a store in Havant, nr Portsmouth’ is closed to new replies.