PSA Endura SIngletrack shorts £26.50 (all sizes)

Home Forum Bike Forum PSA Endura SIngletrack shorts £26.50 (all sizes)

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • PSA Endura SIngletrack shorts £26.50 (all sizes)
  • cheers mate, are Endura shorts on the small size?

mashiehood

Thanks Cruz

Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

sweet, £26.48 incl. postage – would be rude not to 😆

ruscle

Cheers, got to many shorts now due to bargains being displayed on STW!!

SOAP

Cheers Cruz 🙂

Premier Icon Wally
    Subscriber

🙂 Cheers for the PSA.

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

cheers.

BTW Ive found these come up a bit small
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/endura-singletrack-shorts-xl

could always do with a spare though, especially in this mucky weather.

Premier Icon Wally
    Subscriber

We could have a swop shop when they all come in!
    I guessed a large at 34″ waist – also heard they come up abit small.

ruscle

Bugger, bought a medium at 34″ waist. Looks like I have a goal to aim for to help me with my new years fitness promise to self!!

epo-aholic

thanks to the OP………..even more money spent this xmas! 😀

Premier Icon postierich
    Subscriber

Cheers not many large left 🙂

DT78

Brilliant just what I have been looking for – thanks.

Premier Icon CHB
    Subscriber

Only one pair of large left…I bought two pairs…sorry!

Edit..all large gone. Have a look at the purchase history for this listing…its a 30 minute frenzy!

Premier Icon nuke
    Subscriber

BTW Ive found these come up a bit small

Yep, I’d agree with this…I’m normally 31″-32″ jeans but my Singletrack shorts are medium. Unlike my Endura Zyme shorts I got last week which were medium but were definitely sized as per the guide so I needed the small. Wish Endura were consistent with their sizing 😐

Good call btw. Although not quite a bargain as the shorts, there are some good prices on some Nevegals and SB8 tyres as well

Looks like I got the last Large 😉

Thanks for the heads up

MM

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

i hope rutland cycles ebay shop is better than the service from their website

Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

I can’t work out Endura sizing. I have some Humvee shorts and 3/4s in M, the outers of which fit me fine (the 3/4s are pretty much my daily wear when it’s warmer), yet the inners have always been tight, even when I was ~30″ waist (currently 32+). Mrs aracer got me some Endura liner shorts for Xmas – I tried to hide my disappointment that she’d got me S, but I was surprised to find they did fit OK, and on comparing, they’re actually larger than my old M inners from a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the heads up, nuke – looks like I still need M in these.

Bah – M all gone, I’ll have them off those who think they’re a medium but those are too small for at cost.

Premier Icon Vortexracing
    Subscriber

Cheers for that, just got 3 x of FS260 lycra shorts. 😆

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

XL all sold out now too 😥 , if any one gets a pair and decides they don’t fit i’d happily buy them off you + postage on to me.

Cheers

Rusty

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

Credit where it’s due, shorts just arrived, fit perfect. Had a “item dispatched” email 30 mins after postie delivered 🙂

chr15

(Minor hijack, sorry!)

Given the inconsistency mentioned, can anyone comment on the sizing for the FS260’s please. I’m a 30-32″ waist so will the small (stated as 30-32″) actually fit or be a bit snug?

Cheers,

Chris.

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

same as RD. emailed this morning that theyd been dispatched. Went out to the wood shed and they were already there with some other deliveries.

I reckon neutrinos have got nothing on Rutlands 😉

i asked for a free pair after this psa yielded 39 sales, no answer yet!! lol

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

oh and cheers for the heads up Rob

Just got in and mine are hear as well.

Glad I ordered large as I’m a 34 waist b ut the large fit just right.

Good work Rutland.

Mine are at home too. Great service 🙂

big_n_daft

I order 2x FS260’s and got 2x singletrack shorts

they want me to pay the return postage 😐

I’ve asked for a pre-paid return postage slip but their fast email response has gone to no email response

I forsee a paypal dispute and negative feedback 😐

not very good

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

big_n_daft

If they are a sold out size then you could punt them on on this site for the advertised selling price and re buy the FS260’s if some are still available in your size at a profit 😉

Still hoping for a pair of XL Singletrack shorts

big_n_daft

XXL so millions left

Premier Icon wallop
    Subscriber

A massive saving of £2.30 on the wimminz. Bloody typical.

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Damn, I will keep looking. May end up with some brown ones from CRC at £35 but saving an extra tenner on these would go along way to getting the clickfast liner to match them.

Good luck in sorting out your return.

big_n_daft

I have a pair of black XL singletrack shorts but they have been used a few time 😉

no damage, washed and ready to go! £17 posted?

Also some camo Zyme’s in XL for £15 posted, never got on with them so hardly used

or £25 the pair posted

DT78

Mine arrived today too – chuffed. Was a bit concerned when I realised my old pair were in fact mediums, but the larges appear to be only a tiny bit larger and fit fine. Shame I didn’t order another couple really.

Might go and have a browse to see any other bargains on there – don’t suppose they have a decent winter jacket going cheap or bibs?

Subscriber

Guess what big n daft?

My 3 pairs of F260 lycra shorts arrived, just opened them and the buggers have sent 3 pairs of Singletrack baggies !!!!!

just going to mail them now.

Premier Icon fathomer
    Subscriber

@Vortexracing

What Size, if there Large, I’ll have a pair off you, or anyone else for that matter. I missed this the other day.

Subscriber

Sorry all 3 are small.

you might get 1 leg in them 😆

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

got my 2 large today

Premier Icon fathomer
    Subscriber

@Vortexracing ah well, thanks for letting me know.

@bruneep don’t rub it in!

SOAP

xl come today 🙂 lovely jubbly

big_n_daft

Vortexracing – Member
    Guess what big n daft?

My 3 pairs of F260 lycra shorts arrived, just opened them and the buggers have sent 3 pairs of Singletrack baggies !!!!!

just going to mail them now.

the sheet the picker was using was very faded (get a new cartridge guys) so he probably saw endura and assumed

epo-aholic

Mine arrived today, i thought these were small-made so my large is mahoosive 🙁

Also, no clickwotsit liner thingy included. last pair of these i bought came with them supplied, is this normal?

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

No Singletrack shorts i have bought have come with a liner. Other endura shorts do though (Humve) so i makes it quite confusing especially as the singletrack shorts are advertised as clickfast compatable and others say with clckfast liner.

ruscle

Got my mediums today and they fit ok round my 34″ waist which I was sweating over abit. Many thanks cruzheckler for the shout.

Premier Icon nuke
    Subscriber

Also, no clickwotsit liner thingy included. last pair of these i bought came with them supplied, is this normal?

Normal. I’ve bought ST shorts twice before and never got the liner.

Talking of which, are 8-panel worth the extra tenner over 6 panel? Having said that, 6-panel are not as easy to come by now…notice Evans have the 6-panel for £20.

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘PSA Endura SIngletrack shorts £26.50 (all sizes)’ is closed to new replies.