Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • PSA – Endura knee pads £16.99 @ Wiggle
  • spawnofyorkshire

The problem with cycling clothes brands with names ending in ‘-ura’ is that the size guides or the size printed on the label have no relation to the size of the actual gear that you are buying.

I would agree to a point. It’s not the size, more the shape. I seem to be an endura shaped person so have pretty much gone full kit wnkr when out on the mtb.
    The knee pads have been good.to me with d3o inserts, i still have my knee despite knocked off my bike a few months back and landing heavily on the pad

JackHammer

I bought a pair on a whim after seeing this post. I was a bit perturbed by a few posts saying the sizing was bad as was the fit. When I received them and tried them on they did seem a bit tight and the “cup” cut into my shin when standing up. Since using them the “cup” has softened up and the fact that you dont really spend much time with your leg straight whilst riding has meant that issue is null and void to me. The fit being too tight hasn’t been an issue really either, I found myself tightening them up on my last ride as they were sliding down a bit.

All in all a good buy for £17.

shooterman

Probably the poorest piece of Endura kit I’ve ever bought. A very poor fit. Slipped so badly on rides I’ve ditched them. Maybe not so much an issue with shorts but when wearing trousers in the winter a complete PITA.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ajantom

Probably the poorest piece of Endura kit I’ve ever bought. A very poor fit. Slipped so badly on rides I’ve ditched them. Maybe not so much an issue with shorts but when wearing trousers in the winter a complete PITA.

On the other (opposite) hand, they’re the best fitting lightweight pads I’ve used. Comfy all day, and no twisting or slipping at all.
    Used them under riding trousers for a 20+ mile xc ride last weekend with no problems at all.

Big-Bud
    Free Member

I absolutely love mine.best bargain I bought in ages .
    Those people who don’t wash them after every ride =yuk
    Those who wash them without taking the insert out first.thats just hilarious.as in funny not sarcastic.

russyh
    Free Member

Same for me, I quite like them.

doomanic

I’ve just dug mine out of the kit store. Tried them for size when I bought them and they were a bit tight so I was meaning to send them back. I’ve still got a few days to do that, but I’m trying to decide if spending £20 on the Richa D30 inserts is worthwile?

Simon

Mine have got more comfortable with use, they were awful at first.
    The mesh backs are all ripped up too.

honourablegeorge

spawnofyorkshire

I seem to be an endura shaped person

Do you wake up some days and find you’r two sizes smaller than when you went to bed?

dannyh
    Free Member

I got the D30 inserts. They are good, just need trimming down a little bit.

The pads are a bit tight, but bearable.

I’ve had to get a needle and thread out once so far.

They are not perfect, but for £30 (new inserts) mustn’t grumble…

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Endura knee pads £16.99 @ Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.