Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • PSA: DVO diamond forks, half price on ‘SportPursuit’ website
  • lardman

You’ll need to create an account if you haven’t, but pretty good discount.

cooie

Nice one, cheers. Doesn’t say what size though, only boost. Have messaged to find out if 27.5 or 27.5 plus/29

Premier Icon seb84
    Subscriber

Would you let us know which one it is?

steve_b77

The new Diamond has a grip of features to cater to the aggressive rider who demands more. We gave the fork a top to bottom chassis overhaul with 10mm wider BOOST Spacing, This amplifies steering precision and control in the moments of “ultimate shred”. We also increased the tyre clearance allowing you to utilize a bigger tyre and still have clearance for mud.

Features:

27.5 PLUS: The 29” Diamond is now 100% plus bike capable. Throw a 27.5” wheel and a 2.8-3.0 tyre on and enter a world of ultimate traction! Just make sure you have at least 6mm of clearance between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch, just to be safe!
    More Travel: We reconfigured the new Diamond to reach 170mm of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm to 170mm.
    Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
    High speed compression adjust: Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston & shims for serious tuning
    OTT off the top: This exclusive & proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air spring tuning with a turn of knob.
    Closed cartridge bladder system: Just like the jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
    Dynamic Rebound Adjust: Via Piston and Shims
    15mm QR Tapered Axle: Light, stiff and durable
    Integrated Fender: Seamless integrated design prevents mud and debris from accumulating in the webbing
    Dimensions:

Travel 27.5” = 140-170mm & 29” = 130-160mm
    Crown Offset 27.5” = 44mm Offset, 29” = 51mm Offset
    Axle to crown 27.5 = 572mm at 170mm travel, 29 = 565mm at 160mm travel
    Stanchions 35mm Tapered Alloy
    Wheel Size 27.5” or 29”/27.5”+ (up to 3.0)
    Axle 15 x 110mm QR
    Weight 2100g
    Steerer Options Tapered Alloy
    Lowers Magnesium, Disc only

vmgscot

Whats needed to change travel on these – looking for a fork to go on an On One Big Dog frame just ordered?

cooie

Would you let us know which one it is?

They replied saying they’ve asked the web team to update with correct information.
    The blurb posted above doesn’t determine 100% whether 27.5 or 29!!

Hmm.. not sure if this is UK only or not, I can’t find them – can someone link me?

Yep, UK only. Probably for the best.

cooie

Just done a web chat, and they only have 27.5. Bugger!!

vmgscot

Just got email saying same – shame

ogden

What year forks are they? Any reviews about?

Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

Got a set of 27.5 boost,they are very very nice chunky forks, loads of adjustments,plush and finished very well,axel is very good too, different league to my Pikes

Premier Icon goby
    Subscriber

Damn wanted 29er 44mm offset

Premier Icon stevie750
    Subscriber

I am confused.

Are these not 27.5 plus forks which would mean they also fit a 29 and not a normal 27.5?

Premier Icon seb84
    Subscriber

What’s the tire clearance like?

cooie

Are these not 27.5 plus forks which would mean they also fit a 29 and not a normal 27.5?

No, I have been assured twice that they are standard 27.5.

cooie

They’ve updated the description to 27.5 on the website now.

Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

Plenty of tyre clearance, normally run a maxxis dhf wt,or a shorty wt on 34 internal rim

ogden

Anyone gone for some of these then? anyone else got a pair already?

Weedling

I got a pair on order, wont be dispatched until 9th dec though

Do these come as 170 out of the box? Anyone know if spacers are included to reduce travel?

@sparkyrhino which pike are you comparing them to? I have a 2017 with the original charger damper. Have added debonair spring but the small bump is still atrocious. Would the DVO be a significant improvement with the OTT in that respect would you say?

Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

Compared to 2016/17 pike same as you with bogo damper,the ott seems to work easily on trail adjustment, but seem to have found a happy medium for my style and routes(to be fair I’m not a serial fiddler).I didnt buy mine new, and were set at 150

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.