Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • PSA: Duffbags Going Cheap!!!
  • DT78
    Free Member

Used for the first time today – great product thanks very much!

My Ikea bag is now relegated to going over the derailer/chainset so I don’t get oil on the car!

Muke
    Free Member

Ordered x1 Thanks for the PSA

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Duff you got plenty left? Mrs wants to get me one as part of my crimbo sack but she can’t do it till Tuesday.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

Ordered one here too – they look ace.
    Thanks to the OP!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Ordered one just cus you lot have. I likes buying stuff me.

Duffman
    Free Member

@moseymtb We are getting quite low, should be OK for Tuesday but unlikely we will have any left by the end of the week. We definitely do not have any messengers left.

arthurcrabstick
    Free Member

Have you got any messenger bags left?

Duffman
    Free Member

@crabsticks – no there are no messengers left, could do you green hoodie though 😉

amplebrew

My bags arrived today and they’re fantastic.

Really happy with them, thanks Duffman 😀

grahamt1980

Hi Duffman

Sent you an email on the enquiries email.
    One of my bags came without a drawcord, have you got any spares? If not just a toggle would be good, I will use some 3mm accessory cord.

The bags are great, am almost tempted to get more, but that would be a little excessive

Duffman
    Free Member

@grahamt1980 – yes I have a spare cord and toggle for you. I did not get an email from you so could you kindly email me again via the duffbag site with your address and I will bang it in the psot for you.

afrothunder88

Just ordered one, quality idea at a price that massively appeals to the impulse shopper in me!

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Duffbag arrived today – thanks Duffman!

BurnBob
    Free Member

I ordered mine over a week ago and still nothing in the post, probably overwhelmed by orders by the sounds of it!. How long did yours take to arrive?

disben

Mine arrived today – thankyou!

Very good size to chuck anything into – one for my army brother for his green kit etc or his bike kit and one for me!

Duffman
    Free Member

All bags were despatched by the middle of last week, most people seem to get theirs in 2/3 days. We were running a few days behind as we had a lot of orders but caught up by the middle of last week.

The orders that were running a long way behind were the messnger orders or messenger duffbag combos. We only had two messenger bags but half or dozen extra orders managed to go through for them, I have sourced some more and are honouring all the orders taken during the promo.

If you are concerned that yours may have gone astray drop me an email via the duffbag site and I will look at it for you. We received a few emails over the weekend, most have been replied to, I will respond to the couple of emails I have outstanding this morning.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Duffbags Going Cheap!!!’ is closed to new replies.