PSA Cycle Safety BBC Parliament channel now!

Home Forum Chat Forum PSA Cycle Safety BBC Parliament channel now!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA Cycle Safety BBC Parliament channel now!
  • shuhockey

Very interesting

shuhockey

Boardman is there.

cynic-al

It is. Even Mr Aa coming across not unreasonably…so far.

Sui

Is it me, or is Roger Geffen a bit scatty. Boardman is very concise though..

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

I wish he’d keep his head still… 🙂

But yes, intresting stuff.

winston

Talking heads.

Meanwhile

bazookajoe

Might just be my telly but Boardman + beard + bags under eyes has him looking like David Blunkett

Sui

Albeit thinner! They all seem to be singing the same song so far. So what do you think will happen after this? Obviously the minutes will be written up…….then filed under “too much hard work”

Sui

Mr Hodge, he say one thing but means something completely different. And, he was wrong about being able to control events, you have to apply to hold one…. it looks as though the sensible people have gone.

Sui

OoohOoo it just got interesting. The two blokes at the top of the plant manufacturing association just been beasted….. sweet. That Baker bloke is a cock.

Premier Icon dawson
    Subscriber

I saw a bit of this earlier, and thought Boardman looked knackered/ill – he was making good points though

Premier Icon garage-dweller
    Subscriber

Did they get to the end and then someone said…

“oh hang on this might make a motorist upset or 3nano seconds later joining a traffic queue lets call the whole thing off?”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA Cycle Safety BBC Parliament channel now!’ is closed to new replies.