• This topic has 61 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • PSA : CRC 10% discount code over £99
  • superdon
    Free Member

Seems to be certain items stop the code working (hummvee shorts for me). Just spent a fair few quid!

Alex

Yeah Endura stuff stops it working. Removed shorts I was buying and 10% off body armour’y stuff for the alps. Good PSA. Ta.

gnusmas

If anyone who has purchased some forks now has a set they are selling (cheap 🙂 ) please let me know.

I need 1 1/8″ steerer 195mm/200mm or more, 15 or 20mm axle, 140 – 160mm travel for 26″ wheel.

Thanks

mattbilliard
    Free Member

gnusmas – what do you call cheap? I might have some Float 32 RLC fit for sale

gnusmas

How much are you asking?

I still have to sort out a second set of forks for my commuter too, short travel (under 100mm) or rigid forks with QR axle 190mm steerer again 26″ wheel hence ‘cheap’

timidwheeler

I originally wanted two Giro helmets so maybe It doesn’t like Giro rather than Topcashback.

findo_gask
    Free Member

Nice one, OP: 76 quid saved here on some new road wheels 😀

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Brilliant, another sh1t load of money on spangly bits! 🙂

oldboy
    Free Member

Mine’s showing as despatched, and BTW Topcashback worked as well 🙂

strike
    Free Member

Just tried the code and it says ‘error with this code’….

strike
    Free Member

And then 2nd time around it’s worked!!!

lardman
    Free Member

still working at 15.00 on Tues. Good stuff

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Got some Maxxis for 1/2 price! BOOOM!

skeetsgb
    Free Member

i only need to spend 60 quid, anyone got a £5 off code handy 😉

gaz552
    Free Member

I was trying this last night and everytime I went to check out it would then bring up the checkout as guest/existing customers etc, even though I was already logged in, but when I entered my details again it would then clear my basket. Was really pissing me off last night to the point were I just gave up.

bigjim

Yes my basket kept emptying too, also if you apply the Egg10 code when a non-discount brand is in your basket it doesnt apply, you can only apply it with just discount brands, then add other stuff. Not used crc for years so not sure if this is normal or not!

daveagiles
    Free Member

Any one else’s order taking an age to arrive? Mine was marked as dispatched on Monday, but nothing received yet and no tracking details 🙁

northshoreniall

Mine took couple of days to pass processing but finally shipped tonight – guess busy with sale and painting everything pink over there at moment 🙂 Damned PSA – now awaiting reverb and new lid.

daveagiles
    Free Member

I was being impatient. It is out for delivery today. I hope it gets here before I go away this weekend…

spicystealth
    Free Member

It’s working still but £10 off still good though and thanks to the OP

superdon
    Free Member

My stuff is showing as out for delivery today.

Seems they realised they set the code up wrong and now only works as £10 off, rather than 10% off.

Alex

Mine order for 3 items was processing for three days. Dropped them a mail and one was out of stock. Refunded me and added a £5 voucher. Other 2 have shipped. Reckon that’s fair enough. And it was the cheapest of the three. Waiting for my Bell Super helmet now 🙂

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘PSA : CRC 10% discount code over £99’ is closed to new replies.