Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA CRANKBROTHERS PEDALS @ BLACKS
  • Merak
    Tracey

Saw this the other day and I think I got the last two pairs of small Stamp 7 flats for £55 a pair after googling and finding the discount code for a further 15% off
    NEWSU

peteimpreza

What’s the code please Tracey

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Tracey

NEWSU worked for me. Hope they are as good as my Specialized mag pros which are about to die and are too old to get service parts
    Got mine from the Millets site which is the same company

Merak

BLUELIGHT15

windydave13
    Free Member

Cheers for that just got some cheap egg beaters for the CX bike. Never realised I could get the. Shipped to the local millets store as well for £1 😁

RobHilton
    Free Member

Smashing!

johnny63

Cheers, Merak

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good prices on the 3’s and DH’s, if I didn’t have a set for every bike….

shooterman

Bugger. No Stamps left

Tracey

Sorry I got the last two sets

nickfrog
    Free Member

Doesn’t really matter how cheap they are considering how poor the reliability is compared to other pedals that aren’t even more expensive.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yeah, we got one in!! Which ones you tried nick??

The DH’s are going really well for me on the enduro bike and the candies are smashing out the mud on the gravel bike. If you hate em all the more for us 🙂

Simply though for me it’s not about price it’s about 2/5ths of my contact with the bike. I just want something good there. For that I’ll put up with one of the simplest services in the world

russyh
    Free Member

I have the DH’s May order a set of 3’s, even though I seem to stay on flats nowadays. They are so simple and frankly enjoyable to service.

mashr

There’s nothing enjoyable about realising some models have soft plastics end caps, with an incredible amount of thread lock on them

johnw1984
    Free Member

Wanted to try some for a while so just bought some Mallet 2 for £41 with delivery 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

I love the feel of the mallets’ but by Christ they are the shittest reliability in the world, once they have been used for 6 months in winter, no amount of refresh kit fixes them properly….they are utterly a waste of money!

wwaswas

Note to self: Scroll down the thread to find out if there’s discount codes before placing order.

2nd Note to self: remember to return the identical order that cost £30 more when it turns up.

shooterman

No pedals but managed to get a Gore C5 active trail jacket for £127.50 using the code.

Thanks for the PSA.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA. Ordered some single sided pedals for the commuter as sometimes I want to wear trainers if I’m just popping to the shops.

nickfrog
    Free Member

yeah, we got one in!! Which ones you tried nick??

The DH’s are going really well for me on the enduro bike and the candies are smashing out the mud on the gravel bike. If you hate em all the more for us 🙂

Who is “we” ? And one what ?
    Ran two pairs of Candy and both lasted a few months, bearings went. An experience widely shared in my riding group. They are shit IME, compared to say Time. I don’t hate them, you probably are judging me by your own standards. They are very unreliable so their price is quasi irrelevant. That’s my view, live with it.

Tracey

How reliable are the Stamp 7s. Best not get rid of the pro mags yet.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

If you don’t like the stamp 7’s @Tracey just let me know….

scotroutes

Ran two pairs of Candy and both lasted a few months, bearings went

What were the results of your warranty claims?

Tracey

Put them on yesterday. First impressions after two local rides are good. Gone down in pins from 13 to 10 per side and the platform fits my small feet and feels just as grippy. Bit concerned about all the negative comments on reliability so will just have to see.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PSA CRANKBROTHERS PEDALS @ BLACKS’ is closed to new replies.