Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA: Cheap (ish) Reverbs
  • fathomer

Just had this come through on an email from Freeborn. 125mm drop stealths for £100 seems pretty cheap to me.

Annoyingly I need non stealth for one bike or at least 150mm drop for the other!

Harry_the_Spider

Blimey! 😯

I spent £190 on a non stealth one yesterday and thought it was a good deal. I’d be mightily pissed if they too were on at £100.

fathomer

I know, I’m tempted so I have a spare stealth for when my 150mm drop inevitably needs to go back for warranty.

chakaping
    Free Member

wow, I’d say they qualify as actually cheap, not just “ish”

🙂

blitz

Ordered! Cheers OP. Just what I’ve been looking for. Bargain.

burchill
    Free Member

Jeepers, thanks OP. Just ordered my very first dropper post.

sandwicheater

I think this will give me the motivation to drill my frame, just need to measure up to check 380mm will be long enough.

Crosses finger they don’t sell out.

nairnster
    Free Member

Showing as 179/199

Harry_the_Spider

Ah. Cancellation emails imminent?

rob1984p
    Free Member

Guessing it was an error or all the bargains have all gone now. Well done to those that may have successfully ordered £100 is MAD cheap!

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

It was the old version that was on offer. None of them showing now, so I’d be surprised if it was an error. Great PSA!

nairnster
    Free Member

Ah thats cool then. Great for those that got one.

Fantastic PSA

Harry_the_Spider

CRC have got some 2016 models for £180.

blitz

I’ve had a dispatch email with a tracking number so fingers crossed.

shifter
    Free Member

Same here. Looks like it might be coming tomorrow – 99 quid and next day delivery!

njd187
    Free Member

Was going to buy a brand x then saw this psa. Got email with tracking number so hopefully will arrive. Thanks Op

blitz

Mine arrived today and just fitted it. All good except for the ballache extrordinare that was routing it internally through the frame. Looks great now it’s done and working well after a bleed. Fingers crossed it’s a good one! Thanks again OP.

BlobOnAStick

Amazing PSA thanks OP!

Got mine yesterday – no box or manual but a post that appears to work perfectly. I just had a small doubt creep into my head following the fake forks article a couple of weeks ago, but nothing to base this on other than the fantastic price they were….. hence checking back here!

shifter
    Free Member

Mine arrived today too, interesting packaging and no frills but who cares at that price. Thank you OP.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap (ish) Reverbs’ is closed to new replies.