Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA: Cheap Dare2B jackets
  • joeydeacon
    Free Member

Bit late for Valentines (and not exactly romantic anyway!) but just noticed these Dare2b ladies jackets have been reduced from £80 to £15, no idea on quality but might be worth a punt?

Black sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16, and Blue in size 6..

Also I bought a set of these a couple of weeks ago, not amazing quality but good enough for a backpack/car etc.. Rolson Twin Multi Tool for just over a fiver..

gobuchul
    Free Member

I bought a cheap Dare 2B jacket.

It was similarly discounted, looked OK but didn’t last well. If they are anything like the quality of the one I bought, they are not worth anything like the RRP but probably OK at that discount.

I wouldn’t bother again.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I’ve got some baggy shorts of there’s which have held up well for the last couple of years.. same as you I bought them for about a quarter of their price, not worth RRP but well worth a fiver or so each..

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Utter cr@p. We bought two from a similar PSA a while back. Not worth the discounted price let alone the alleged RRP, really poor quality manufacture and cheap material.

Depressing that Dare2b are getting so big in bike race sponsorship as their kit is naff.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Ah, maybe not such a bargain then! The shorts I bought have been really good, seems it’s a bit hit and miss whether each garment is worth the cash or not..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap Dare2B jackets’ is closed to new replies.