Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • P.S.A Canyon Nerve XC 6.0 £90 off RRP
  • postierich
    Free Member

http://www.canyon.com/_uk/mountainbikes/bike.html?b=2073

Treated myself to some cheap fullsussness 2 week wait though 😥
    just need to sell my rigid SS before the credit card statemant arrives!

Rich

Anyone using one of the above?

chojin
    Free Member

Canyon have been sneakily putting their prices up and up over the last few weeks!
    The roadlite 6.0 is now £909!!
    Still good value, but still a bit cheeky since it’s the third price rise within a few weeks :/

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

nothing sneaky, its the exchange rate. Theyre priced in Euros, we are paying in sterling. Prices have crept up all year purely because of this (I spent months watching the roadlite 6 before discovering I hated road riding, and a mate got a £2K carbon road bike only after it’d gone up £100).

postierich
    Free Member

Been watching the website and prices were creeping up so jumped into the unknown with this one but with £90 off was hard to resist, dont forget the delivery/box charge £50 odd
    Rich

chojin
    Free Member

Surely the Euro should be weakening with the impending demise of Greece? 🙂

meandyuk

Hmm, I was looking at one of these and this is making it more tempting… i’m just about 5ft10 so i’m undecided between a small or medium!! What size did you order postierich?

postierich
    Free Member

Andy went for a medium I,m the same height got a 30 day return if its not right!

warton
    Free Member

I bought before they had a UK office, so I got it in euros. waited for 7 weeks to get the best exchange rate. got a bike for 2750 which is now 3k

meandyuk

postierich:- will they return it even if you ride it out?

sorry i should probably ask canyon really

shinsplints

Rich please tell me you ordered the black… 😐

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

AFAIK the UK office is purely for support and marketing, youre still buying a bike direct from Europe and paying a price based in Euros and subject to the exchange rate.

And still top value bikes even with the currency fighting against you.

streetvw
    Free Member

if your 5’10” I would recomend you get then Medium I’m 5’9″ and the medium is just right for me but double check your measurements on the sizing tool on the Canyon site

postierich
    Free Member

SS did go for the black did not have a problem with the other colours though!
    Andy its a 30 day no quibble hand back!

DezB
    Free Member

I like the gold! Just hate the logo!

richc
    Free Member

Surely the Euro should be weakening with the impending demise of Greece?

I think George’s Eton tuck shop economics is balancing everything out.

meandyuk

Cheers, i’ve just ordered the medium 6.0 in black !! I just have to wait 5 weeks for delivery now though :(((

undermanager
    Free Member

An excellent choice! I spent a couple of weeks faffing about and trying out different HT and FS bikes to comliment my rockhopper. In the end, the Nerve XC 6.0 was the one I ordered (black medium), even though I couldn’t try it out. Not much has been written about them that’s bad so am confident of happiness when it arrives in late August – such a long wait though ….

meandyuk

Yeah, they are saying 15th August for mine now.. the wait is gonna kill me!! 🙂

justatheory
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a Nerve 8.0 and was given week beginning 4th July as a delivery date. I got an email on Friday 8th saying they’ve taken the payment and my details have been passed to UPS who will dispatch within 48 hours and provide me with a tracking reference. Hopefully I’ll receive it next week, which isn’t too bad considering the demand. I’ve been checking my email about 50 times a day, can’t wait! Bikes are the only thing that makes me feel like a kid waiting for Xmas day.

meandyuk

Get the bike yet? how is it?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘P.S.A Canyon Nerve XC 6.0 £90 off RRP’ is closed to new replies.