Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 245 total)
  • PSA: Belkin Team Kit
  • MrSparkle

Merci beaucoup OP! 😀

rjj
    Free Member

Bibs and top for £25 – Summer road wardrobe sorted.

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Thanks couple of bibs, 2013 Jersey’s & sticker ordered

burgatedicky

God this sizing malarkey is a minefield isn’t it?!
    I’m a medium in everything else I wear (gore, endura, altura etc), but appear to be a L on Santinis sizing chart, but then we’ve got people buying XL stuff when they’re normally M….??

I was going to plum for a L in everything; 179cm tall, 82kg, 34″waist, 38″chest.
    Why can’t there just be a “standard” size? (along with all the other standards!)

dingleberry
    Free Member

I’m usually a medium in Endura MTB stuff, but got some cheap DHB bibs a while ago and ended up with an XL! So I’ve gone for an XL in these too as I’m anticipating tiny Italian sizing…

Cammer
    Free Member

I’ve gone for XXL bibs, due to the sizing by height. They look great value for the money so many thanks OP, fingers crossed they fit.

DT78
    Free Member

Anyone else receive a fishing email in Italian about verified visa thing? First online purchase since xmas…could be a coincidence

firestarter
    Free Member

I feel like im in the inbetweeners 😉

http://fullprokitw.com/

spawnofyorkshire

I went through the sizing chart and I seemed to be bang on xl
    182cm tall
    35″ waist
    41″ chest
    My main concern with bibs had always been that I have a long trunk of a body and relatively short legs for my height (31″ inseam), worried that they could dig into my shoulders

munrobiker
    Free Member

Santini kit is excellent but does come up small. The shop I worked in sold it and I saw very average size people.buy XL tops. I am 5’10 and very average in my build, about 12 stone, and am a large in their shorts and leggings.

Order up a.size and they will be great.

philb88
    Free Member

Never wear the shorts with top!

burgatedicky

Right, gone for XL’s so we’ll see whether I can shoehorn myself in! Cheers for the advice chaps.

Rosss
    Free Member

Ordered a medium jersey and medium bibs going on their size guide, 33 waist and medium mtb jerseys looks like I might be returning

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Thanks, two pairs of bib shorts ordered, even if they just get used for the turbo they’ll still be a bargain.

Merak

FKWknrs.

stumpy01

Rosss – Member

Ordered a medium jersey and medium bibs going on their size guide, 33 waist and medium mtb jerseys looks like I might be returning

Yeah, I went for medium shorts & jersey based on their size guide. For the shorts, I was borderline small based on their guidance.
    Hope I don’t have to return it!

Lifer
    Free Member

Merak – Member

FKWknrs.

No Fks given.

chakaping
    Free Member

FKWknrs.

You’ve spelt it wrong you wakner.

will
    Free Member

Glad I can be of service.

No doubt see lots of cyclists in this Belkin kit now 😆

scandal42
    Free Member

Going to be a Belkin fest on British roads this summer.

Anyone had a confirmation email who sneakily used the promo code and spent under £100

will
    Free Member

Just an “order submitted” email, but then I did only order a few moments ago.

Lifer
    Free Member

I didn’t use the code and got free postage over £40

scandal42
    Free Member

Confirmation just received, goods should be on the way shortly.

Cheers OP, great find.

scotroutes

I thought about ordering but when it gets to the Next…Review Order bit my screen goes blank! Tried it on both PC and phone with the same results.

rjj
    Free Member

Went for medium bibs and small top (I hate baggy tops). Order confirmed using the code for free postage over £100 but with just two items.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Scotsroutes what do you want?

About to put in an order so happy to add your stuff and post on [ assuming you cover both costs as i dont like you that much 😉

reply here or by e-mail before 12

Ta

irelanst
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA OP. I checked the Dutch Belkin site first to see if I could save some postage costs but the cheaky so and so’s want €35 for the shorts (apparently reduced from €70) vs the UK site which was £20 reduced from £85. So ordered from the UK site and shipped to my mums.

oliverracing

Anyone had a confirmation email who sneakily used the promo code and spent under £100

yeah, just had an order confirmed email this morning and I used the cheeky code

DT78
    Free Member

If you are trying to buy from a work machine my companies firewalls prevented the verified by visa thing from showing, hence maybe why you are having trouble.

I’m a 33″ waist (goes down an inch in summer) so I went for medium. Maybe I should have gone large…

drover
    Free Member

If you have an ebay account you can always try buying from Belkins Ebay Outlet store here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Sporting-Goods-/888/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=belkin_store_uk

Merak

A full zip Santini jersey £16 delivered? Rude not to. 😉

jools182
    Free Member

I’ve had an order submitted email yesterday morning, but nowt since

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Same here jools.

AlexSimon

and here – size small shorts and top if that makes any difference

Merak

Just had mine confirmed shipped. Did not need/rampant consumerism.

oliverracing

Just had mine confirmed shipped.

Same Here 😀

househusband

Many thanks will.

Just ordered two pairs of shorts and a top – and a sticker to take me over £40 as the HELLO2015 code didn’t work for me.

Did look at the eBay store as someone mentioned earlier but the shorts were £30 there rather than £15.

Doh1Nut

XL Shorts sold out
    Hope large not too BeeGees

Wally

Mines shipped! Hurray! and I was cheeky with the up to £100 – put in code and then reduce down to £24. Bit naughty I know.

velocipede
    Free Member

Thanks OP !!

2 x bibs and 2x cheaper 2013 jerseys for me, plus an iPhone case to get over the £40! Nice!

Little worried about sizing but can always send back…..Cheers!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Belkin Team Kit’ is closed to new replies.