Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 245 total)
  • PSA: Belkin Team Kit
  • will
    Free Member

Seeing as they are no longer a team:
    http://www.belkin.com/uk/factory-store/

Bargain.

jools182
    Free Member

anyone know who makes their gear?

lunge

Santini I think.

hatter

Yup, Santini

lunge

Those short for £18 may be worth a look, I really don’t want the logo’s but good shorts for that kind of price are very tempting.

jools182
    Free Member

worth a punt for wearing under my shorts

jonnyseven

Cheers.

jools182
    Free Member

thanks op

chakaping
    Free Member

Sweet, could do with some more bibshorts and might as well have a jersey to match for £5.

Shame they’re sold out of the Reef jersey.

alwillis

Jersey and shorts for 30 quid, don’t mind if I do!

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Nice! Lost loads of weight so my entire riding wardrobe is in need of replacement. This will be perfect for on the turbo trainer or underneath my baggies.

slowjo
    Free Member

Free postage if over £40. I got 2 x shorts and a shirt which was just under £40 and it was cheaper to buy a polo shirt and get free postage.

tpbiker
    Free Member

i hate team kit, but for a fiver the 2013 top was to good a deal to miss. Bought 2 to make the postage worth while!

neilm
    Free Member

Thanks OP. got some kit for both myself and my son.

philb88
    Free Member

Rude not too, bib shorts and top!

lunge

Sod it, £30 for bibs and top will do nicely, it’s still half the price of the Rapha top I was considering.

stumpy01

Blimey! Great spot, thanks OP. Gonna get a jersey and 2 pairs of the bibshorts. Been meaning to buy more shorts for ages.

A window sticker for £1.25 tips it over £40 and gets free delivery.

AlexSimon

HELLO2015 takes £20 off over £100 in case you’re ordering loads 🙂

AlexSimon

hmmm – that code gave me free shipping on a £24 order too.
    (if it makes any difference, I had £100 in the cart when I applied the code).

jools182
    Free Member

topcashback too

velomanic
    Free Member

Nice one, thanks 🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

Ta 😀

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Bib shorts are tempting, but not into all the advertising.
    I need new bib shorts too.

AlexSimon

I’ll just be wearing mine under baggies

jools182
    Free Member

I’m not too bothered what it says on them for that price 🙂

mike_p
    Free Member

Good spot OP… bibs and jersey ordered! Assuming Italian sizing I’ve gone for XL

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Those short for £18 may be worth a look, I really don’t want the logo’s but good shorts for that kind of price are very tempting.

if they are like the rest of belkins gear they won’t offer support for very long…

wait4me

Cheers! Was about to order some bibs from Wiggle anyway. Saved me a few quid. One of the nicer team kits too.

spawnofyorkshire

My first set of bibs to wear under baggies. Went through the sizing chart and i’m an XL for them, usually i’m borderline M/L

lunge

Went through the sizing chart and i’m an XL for them, usually i’m borderline M/L

Bugger, I didn’t even look at that, I’ve always worn XL bibs so just ordered XL, based an that they may be somewhat snug.

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Top man OP, bibs ordered.

KidCragg
    Free Member

Cheers OP! Bibs and jersey plus postage for £30?

BARGIN!

Cferg
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up AlexSimon, putting over £100 into the basket, applying HELLO2015, then removing gets free delivery under £40.

oliverracing

Set of shorts ordered – let’s hope their sizing is on the small side a have gone for a large when would normally be med/large!

Thanks for the heads up AlexSimon, putting over £100 into the basket, applying HELLO2015, then removing gets free delivery under £40.

Yep – found that out by accident too!

Best PSA so far this year as was about to drop £40 on a set of shorts elsewhere!

DT78
    Free Member

yep thanks OP – 2 bibs and a jersey for me. I looked at the size chart and thought they were a little on the larger side…upto 33″ for a medium, so I went for med when I am normally a large is castelli and the like.

I sense this may turn into a swap shop thread 🙂

Its a shame they green won’t go with the (not quite as much of a) bargin bright red rapha jacket I picked up from the other thread

higthepig
    Free Member

Thank you OP, a shirt is ordered, just wish I had read all the way thread to bounce the postage off, still cheap though.

AlexSimon

haven’t had a confirmation yet, so fingers crossed!

beej

Blimey! Great spot, thanks OP. Gonna get a jersey and 2 pairs of the bibshorts. Been meaning to buy more shorts for ages.

A window sticker for £1.25 tips it over £40 and gets free delivery.

Yep, exactly the same.

Wally

I’m in for £25 and free postage for bibs and shorts.

johnny63

Cheers for that OP!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Belkin Team Kit’ is closed to new replies.