Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • PSA Bean to Cup Coffee machine – Delonghi Magnifica £279
  • alibongo001

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-Magnifica-ESAM4200-Espresso-Cappuccino/dp/B001EOMZ5E?tag=hotukdealsev-21

I know lots of forumites like a good coffee. I am sure some will say that you need to use a separate grinder and machine etc but if you want ease of use these are great machines – I’ve had one for a few years.

Makes great coffee (with nice beans) has a milk frother (we end up microwaving for convenience)

Not for everyone – but great value at this price!

timmys

The black version is even cheaper at £253.

alibongo001

Good spot, but I am sure the silver one makes the bestest coffee! 😆

Hadge
    Free Member

That’s tempting……….

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I’ve got one of those, had it a couple of years and quite happy.

geoffj

Had one 3 years and it’s never been any trouble.

chewkw
    Free Member

That’s a good price.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I have a ESAM 4500 siting in he loft, little used so that’s why it’s there, open to offers for collection only in north London. 😆

riddoch

It was £229 on Friday on one of their Easter daily deals, almost went for it.

davosaurusrex

I got one for £229 two years ago, it’s been faultless. Never seen them any cheaper than that. I’m not an aficionado but it makes a splendid cup of coffee

Superficial
    Free Member

If you’re not an aficionado, why on earth do you own a £200+ coffee machine?

davosaurusrex

My wife is, it was a present for her. Happy now treacle?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’ve had one for a few years, it get a regular hammering, can’t fault it.

jimoiseau
    Free Member

If you’re not an aficionado, why on earth do you own a £200+ coffee machine?

[sarcasm]I know! You could buy a car for that![/sarcasm]

Coffee machines are like bikes…

tomd
    Free Member

We have one in our office. It’s done 10 – 20 cups of coffee a day for the past 2 years. Should be near on indestructible for domestic use.

DickBarton

Ease of use? Buy a dose of instant, stick some in a cup and add hot water…

alibongo001

But then all you have is a cup of instant coffee DickBarton!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Want a quick dinner? Go to McDonalds!

epicsteve
    Free Member

We’ve got 2 of those (a silver one and a black one) and both are excellent – however the silver one is better…

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Just ordered a black one….

BillMC

Me too. I was also persuaded by ST to buy a Gaggia one in the past. I’m going to have to start saving up for every time I come on here.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Had my first mug of coffee from it this morning – very impressed to be fair. Its a huge machine though so i need to rearrange things in the kitchen a bit and i’m slightly disappointed by the plasticy feel of the switches and buttons but there is no denying it makes great coffee.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘PSA Bean to Cup Coffee machine – Delonghi Magnifica £279’ is closed to new replies.