Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA BBC2 @ 9pm, The Sea King: Britain's Flying Past
  • swavis

Should be worth a watch.

househusband

Ta!

(Fulfilled a childhood dream by getting to not only fly in one – but to actually fly one some twenty years ago when I was in the RFA. Chucking thousands of pounds worth of sonobuoys out of it to find a French nuke sub – listening to it go past was incredible!)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Thanks! Recorded.

Drac

Been in one few times now, great things remembering them coming to school when I was younger for us all to see. It also flies Santa past our house every year the kids love it.

cynic-al
    Free Member

CFH does your pvr time travel? 😛

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yes. Obviously. 🙂

swavis

Never been in one but love watching them fly past from Lossie towards the Cairngorms, although I do always hope it’s only for a training mission.

althepal

Been in one once after a stupid wee fall in the campsites of all places.
    Only really got to see the winchman’s arse on the way up, then only the interior ceiling panels as they fully immobilised me and that was all I could see! Picked a few folk up from them once they’ve landed- love the smell of avgas!
    Now the big boys that the coastguard use- huuge!

househusband

I was hoping it was going to be more of an engineering/technical thing – kinda finding it hard to persevere watching.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA BBC2 @ 9pm, The Sea King: Britain's Flying Past’ is closed to new replies.