Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA: Bargain S-works Road/Tri Bike in London
  • dribbling
    Free Member

Now, last time I thought I spotted a bargain and put it here, I was told it was a fake!

So, this comes with a warning I am no expert in road bikes, but if it’s genuine, I don’t see how it isn’t a bargain!

Go on, tell me I’m wrong…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gt-Bike-With-Specilized-S-Works-Frame-/150934327698?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2324631192

andyl
    Free Member

I think you should give up!

No idea if the frame is fake but a supposed S-Works road bike with flat bars and corresponding shifters and brake levers and other bits on there make me a bit suspicious. Looks a bit rubbish in general.

dribbling
    Free Member

..although that doesn’t look like a carbon frame? Oh god, not again…

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Looks like an old S works frame to me.

dribbling
    Free Member

I thought a carbon s-works frame had to be worth the money, but looking at it I can’t see how it is carbon.

This is so embarrassing..again!

andyl
    Free Member

😆

I hope you don’t buy much on ebay. What bike do you ‘think’ you are riding? 😉

njee20
    Free Member

It’s an old S-Works E5 by the looks of it that he’s converted to flat bars.

Not a bargain. Give up. Why do you feel the need to post everything you think may be a bargain when you don’t actually have a clue 😕

dribbling
    Free Member

I hope you don’t buy much on ebay. What bike do you ‘think’ you are riding?

An original Gary Fisher S-works Zaskar Le with campag running gear, why do you ask?

🙂

Andyhilton
    Free Member

As Njee says, it’s an old E5. Not worth 350 imo.

andyl
    Free Member

An original Gary Fisher S-works Zaskar Le with campag running gear, why do you ask?

A repainted decathlon then 😆

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I think you should keep posting. It’s like a Fast Show character.

dribbling
    Free Member

Why do you feel the need to post everything you think may be a bargain when you don’t actually have a clue

Show some respect.

You have taken a heavily caveated post where I already admitted ignorance, and decided to try to portray an air of superiority by trying to demean my post and escalate your own standing as some expert in the field.

“Everything” = 2 posts.

Yes, I am biting, but people like you annoy the **** out of me.

EDIT: Get the kettle on.

dribbling
    Free Member

A repainted decathlon then

Now that is funny! 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

Now have an idea….I have a really crappy supermarket full suspension frame outside. I want to respray it and stick some big names on it and then stick it on ebay and see if it gets spotted 😀

njee20
    Free Member

Alright love, calm down! I don’t know about fishing rods, so I don’t post ‘PSAs’ when I think I’ve found something that may or may not be a bargain!

You carry on though, don’t mind me!

dribbling
    Free Member

Now have an idea….I have a really crappy supermarket full suspension frame outside. I want to respray it and stick some big names on it and then stick it on ebay and see if it gets spotted

Let me know when you’ve listed it and I’ll do a PSA straight away. 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

well it’s got a steel rear triangle and an aluminium front one so I might make it up to look like a Cotic Rocket 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Bargain S-works Road/Tri Bike in London’ is closed to new replies.