Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • PSA – Ard Rock 2022 Tickets
  • blokeuptheroad

I got the 3 enduro sport and weekend camping tickets I wanted. Doing it with my son and daughter. Not done it before, I had a carried over ticket for last year but I couldn’t make it so transferred the ticket to my son.

Looking forward to it but I have some fitness and skilz to find and some timber to lose! Great to have a training focus.

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’ll be sticking to the intro… 4 stages is plenty for me! Every year I have a moan about the price but I always seem to come back! 5th Ard Rock I think!

colournoise

Idly had a look at 7.05 and obviously the main event had sold out.

Had a bad experience at my last ‘Ard rock so wasn’t bothered too much.

But the chat on our local riders’ FB page got to me. Entered the Sprint now so at least I’ll be there on the Friday and Saturday like everyone else in the full enduro.

scuttler

Still tickets for all races except Saturday Enduro. Odd.

tuboflard

What’s the set up with camping? Do you book it at the same time you book the ticket and if so what’s the risk of the camping selling out too (or does that never happen)?

johnnystorm

@tuboflard I booked the event first and then was pointed to the camping. iirc the camping will be restricted to riders until the new year when it becomes a free for all.

tuboflard

👍 cheers @johnnystorm.

crankbreaker

Related camping and access question, if your ‘support team’ had said ‘I’ll come along to watch but no way am I camping’…

Do I just book a parking pass (one for each day) so we can come in to site to watch the enduro on Saturday and then for the entry to the sport race on Sunday?

Will also go and check through the FAQ on the website.

nedrapier

Thread revival for a quick question:

Has the location for the campsite been confirmed for this year?

stabiliserjay
    Free Member

I should imagine its going to be located in the usual fields surrounding the event area in Fremington. I thinks there has only ever been one campsite however it has expanded over the years.

scuttler

Back in 2018 the family campsite was up the road at the edge of Reeth village in the fields immediately to the east of Orchard Campsite – https://goo.gl/maps/cjATpAa58o2zxBmn6. It used the sports ground showers at the south end of the field. I’m not sure if it was there in 2021.

tomfun

I have a ticket which I can no longer use if anyone is looking to get a ticket for the main event on the Saturday.

Drop me a message if you’re interested

Cheers

jimmy748

I’ll take that please, PM sent.

dave_robinson1
    Free Member

I’m looking for two Enduro or Sprint tickets if anyone else is looking to sell? 🙏🏻

johnnystorm

@dave_robinson1

I have an Ardrock Sport and camping ticket I could part with, assuming they can be transferred?

jimmy748

I will have 2 tickets for the Sunday up for grabs now.

enigmas
    Free Member

If any other main event tickets come up slide into my DMs.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.