• This topic has 24 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA – Amazon Download Albums – 29p
  • guitarmanjon
    Free Member

Have a look here:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/423763/showthread.php?t=423763&page=7

Scroll down a bit and there’s a list of albums that are currently 29p. You’ll need the Amazon MP3 dowloader installed. Got me 12 albums or so for just over £3. Ace.

Not sure how long before Amazon realise their c0ck up. Or maybe they’ve done it on purpose…

jimmy

Nice. Been umming n aahing over the MGMT album, not for 29p…

headfirst
    Free Member

Good man, will be taking advantage when I get home this evening.

cp

good shout!! download in progress 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

will be taking advantage when I get home this evening.

it may be gone by then 🙁 There’s speculation it’s a pricing error… and Amazon have already been informed!

nbt

cheers mate!

whippersnapper
    Free Member

good that and still works – I’m so glad I didn’t buy the best of Faith No More in HMV this week 🙂

fbk
    Free Member

Bugger – just bought the Kings of Leon album last week too!!

I’d recommend it, esp at that price!!!

Edit: It does seem to be mainly older stuff – still a bargain though 🙂

scaredypants

some things are going back up in price 🙁 – maybe only selling a certain number of each ??

pedalhead
    Free Member

Nice one, 11 albums downloading & counting :-). Got caught out by the Led Zep one though…that’s full price…only noticed once I’d ordered.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i got the zep album for 29p maybe an hour ago tops, so i’m guessing it must be a bit of clever viral marketing to get some new users with limited amounts of albums on offer. certainly worked with me as i’ve never bought an mp3 download before.

nbt

keep checking, the list has been updated since I first looked and I’ve found other albums not on that list at 29p

ScotlandTheScared

I’m downloading as we speak. The Led Zep says its full price on the left as you check out, but if you look at the total going on your credit card (on the right on the same page), its actually costing you 29p. 🙂

Rolling Stones, Faith no more, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, etc. etc. excellent link!

I even bought the 99 classical tracks – for 29p you cant go wrong!

10 albums in total for me…

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

I’d never downloaded MP3s before (as a purchase) until the guy in my office pointed this out to me. I got 12 albums. Some I might not have bought normally but for 29p I thought I might as well!

pedalhead
    Free Member

hmm I dunno, even the confirmation email says £8.98 for Mothership. Can’t complain mind you, that’s a good stack of albums for virtually no cash.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Actually, the most surprising thing I’ve discovered out of this is it appears Metallica have actually made a decent album again.

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

Sadly it sems most of them have gone back up to normal price now. Shame, I very nearly got “50 Burlesque Club Classics” for only 29p. Oh well, good while it lasted.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

cheers for the tip. Got some goodies ta

PePPeR

There’s still some new albums coming up, I’ve just downloaded the new Black Eyed Peas Album, thats only a month old or so for 29p, amazing bargin.

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

Cheers for the heads-up on BEP. Got that one too now.

househusband

Hmmm… can’t get any to work from the original link – and the BEP 29p one seems to be the song ‘Boom Boom Pow’ only?!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and the BEP 29p one seems to be the song ‘Boom Boom Pow’ only?!

I can just imagine the panic at Amazon Towers when they realised the mistake and started frantically correcting all the prices! The Boss went back while I was ordering it 🙁

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

the BEP 29p one seems to be the song ‘Boom Boom Pow’ only

I got the full album 39 minutes ago. I think Amazon are catching on.

headfirst
    Free Member

just got home, turned the ‘pooter on, is it all over? 😥

nbt
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Amazon Download Albums – 29p’ is closed to new replies.