Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA – Alpinestars clothing, pads, gloves etc over 40% off rrp
  • tymbian
    Free Member
    wukfit
    Free Member

Sport pursuit link

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

PITCHFORKS!!!

legend
    Free Member

“Why do I have to be a member?” and “Delivery’s a bit slow isn’t it?”

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

thats it all covered, then 🙂

vondally
    Free Member

some dodgy colours in there

tymbian
    Free Member

Ok Ok Ok..I’ll never post a sport pursuit link again…

rene59
    Free Member

Is there something wrong with sports pursuit? Been tempted for a while to place an order for some things. I am aware of the need to wait for delivery but anything else?

legend
    Free Member

Nope, the service has always been cracking when i’ve used them (and I’ve used them a good few times now).

The only other thing to bare in mind is that you can return kit for a refund, but you cant exchange it.

rene59
    Free Member

Will give them a try then, thanks.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Is there something wrong with sports pursuit? Been tempted for a while to place an order for some things. I am aware of the need to wait for delivery but anything else?

nothing wrong with them; some STWers don’t like their business model (membership required, long lead times as youre basically paying for something upfront so that they can order it from their supplier in bulk with no overstock) so they tend to get a pasting to the extent its an “in-joke”. They arent always as cheap as they should be either, seen plenty of brands (eg Pearl Izumi, GoPro) on SP for more than other retailers are selling for.

jonba
    Free Member

I thought the main issue with the links was that people we re posting the referral links so they effectively got paid when others signed up.

Some of the stuff is good. I signed up and get the emails. I’ve had some good bargains. However like ebay, before you jump in at 40% off use google and check to make sure the rest of the world isn’t trying to shift them at 50%.

I’ve bought stuff, returned stuff etc. and it as all been fine. Just don’t be in a hurry for your stuff. Also if you are unsure of size order both as it is simple to return but because of their business model getting a replacement of a different size isn’t always possible.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I thought the main issue with the links was that people we re posting the referral links so they effectively got paid when others signed up

that was the case but the mods pull referral links so they dont tend to get posted anymore (OP’s isnt).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Alpinestars clothing, pads, gloves etc over 40% off rrp’ is closed to new replies.