Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA: Aldi Workstands are in this week for a bargain-tactic 25 quid
  • binners

I’d put it on the Aldi helmet thread, but it deserves its own PSA. Its a proper sturdy, quality piece of kit which is an absolute bargain at 25 notes. Mines certainly earned its keep

They’ll sell out quick.

chestrockwell

I’ll second that. Looks just like the one I got years ago that’s been great.

Northwind

I’m still using mine, it’s not quite as good as the best but it’s like 1/4 as much. Ace

cookeaa

My previous one lasted a couple of years, the bolt heads eventually pulled through the plastic, but for the money it’s a useful bargain…

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Had mine years vgvfm

PJ266
    Free Member

Worth pre-ordering online? Or should I just pop into the local one on Thursday morning?

mrconners
    Free Member

Just bought one after trying to replace the groupset on the road bike, which I had clamped to a piece of 3X2 (with a pump clamp from Aldi funnily enough) resulting in boiling levels of frustration and a tirade of foul language. For £25 its got to be worth a punt.

joecantello
    Free Member

@binners your a **** genius. Heading to Aldi tomorrow.

tails
    Free Member

Better or worse than those x tools stands?

jimmy

What’s the additional strut hanging down from the main pic with a loop on the end?

Edit: “handlebar stabliser pole ” ?

Double edit: Jeepers, was looking for comparison. This handlebar stabiliser is nearly as much as the Aldi stand…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Same as the one I got in lidl for a tenner, it’s great. Binned that daft stabilizer thing though Jimmy!.

alric
    Free Member

stabiliser thing is good to stick down your forks when you try to bolt the cartridge back in

binners

Just thought I’d give this a bump as they’ll be in store tomorrow mmorning

escrs
    Free Member

The Aldi stands are normally available for around £25 delivered all year round on eBay in case your local Aldi is sold out

Had my eBay one for 3 years, used for my light carbon road bike and my 50lb e-mtb and has been faultless

arrpee
    Free Member

Got mine this morning. Cheers to Binners for the PSA.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Aldi Workstands are in this week for a bargain-tactic 25 quid’ is closed to new replies.